Belly Boy and Burgerman v. The High Command

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The Try-Before-You-Buy Preview Show
Lethal Lottery Qualifier

Belly Boy and Burgerman v. The High Command

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, March 17th, 2022.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Rawhide + @Dolph Zinger this is your official E-Fed notification - that this will be your match thread for the next AMA Show.

Reactions: Dolph Zinger

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
It's A Work - The High Command

The sound of soft Germanic orchestral music can be heard faintly in the background, as the leader of The High Command, the Kommander himself is humming to himself before he begins to recite some sort of poetry that we assume he must have written himself.

Tuq6FzcGpLtgS6Q-PfkPreic8S0OvrxVqGH2qPjU1CGtzP5oflyydi_Shu1NiKuUVvonru2GCMsxv6Pgs_oHqKRDFXPy5grFzmSOyNK_X58B_9oO4tJ42TtO-Mb1y_Y1YgBicuM7

..:: Garrbadgge Von Truck ::..
Within my hand the scepter I hold

A warm embrace unkempt is cold.
Surround by soldiers tall and loyal,
They respect their Kommander, regal and royal.

In the ring my soldiers go
Set to strike the final blow.
From both sides of the globe they come,
With strikes so hard their fists go numb.

One of the foes filled with meat,
A target we will gladly beat.
Just like zombies, they wish they were vegan,

For up against us - We are all Negan!

mqdefault.jpg

The Kommander continues to waltz around the room, clearly enjoying his time listening to his music as he can barely be heard continuing his poem of glee and spontaneous joy. Instead, the camera pans a full 180 degrees as we come face to face with the two loyal soldiers of Von Truck - Archie Jones & Sir Marmaduke Whistle.

FayV0doKPSdYRNPAzu7UNqt1jkn7x4zDH2c4a4rOgcv5tJwtySUc1CilXsIj-b01XqPvocCQg7OluoSO8ZaIV-_LukgJHE9JSt7b70sxLF6G7wTXTM3xCFF_Ef3M8YRj8hfdhler

..:: Archie Jones ::..
G’day cunts, Archie Jones coming at you from Panama City Beach with a ballsack sweatier than a dingo on heat right on the cusp of the mating season and as one of the few good men that Australia has ever produced that I was shocked when I arrived in Florida that all of these redneck yokels are picture perfect snapshot parodies of all of the riff raff bogans that live back home. So as an esteemed member of the gentry, you can only imagine my disappointment of having to make debut in such a God awful location. I mean at least we could have enjoyed St. Patrick’s in a cultured wine bar or even a classic discoteque. But instead, we are going to do battle at Club la Vela. All I know for certain is that I don’t want to be here and the sooner me and my fellow compatriot of The High Command claim a victory over these two delinquents the better for all involved.

Archie reaches for a cup of tea, in incredibly intricate floral porcelain and takes a sip from it raising a pinkie as he does so as the camera focuses on the man to his right.

llLdLbmHXLcVCorskFcB0888Sv133qFWUsQJ1j_y-QiU50eDLa9Z3oWgCYothdceu-YRsd2W3blhFEFcdx9bDlanBQBCEa989IrT2NO4TJC2wswXjpH6cfIcMk1HIr9YZNN7VHzV

..:: Sir Marmaduke Whistle ::..
Pleasant greetings to all of the viewers who are presently watching this broadcast. My name is Sir Marmaduke Whistle, but my closest friends call me ‘The Whistler’ and in the hopes of friendships and future understanding between yourselves and The High Command I am hopeful that all of you fine fans of this great sport that is wrestling will one day consider by myself and my slightly less savoury partner Mr. Jones as your friends. Now I have been informed that it is a common ritual before taking part in a wrestling match that the combatants engage in something called a promo, so that is exactly what I intend on doing this evening. So without any further ado, I believe it is time to approach the crease and play some cricket.

There is an interjection in the background from Archie.

Remember you have to stay in character, and we have to listen to Von Truck about it being a work rather than a shoot.

Yes I know all about the corrects wrestling terms you ignorant convict.

Hush your trap you Pommie cunt, or I will force us to watch highlight of the Ashes again.

Okay okay, sincere apologies. Now I really need to get on with this promo, otherwise it is going to be a nightmare for our editors to remove this from the footage.

Oh please do continue your Lordship.

Sir Marmaduke Whistle looks at the camera once more, as he begins to directly address the camera as he begins to “officially” cut his promo.

Now I would be lying if I said I had ever seen either of our opponents in wrestling action, actually I would be lying if I had ever watched any of the wrestling matches of this promotion we now find ourselves employed by because the only tapes we have studied are those that The Kommander has recommended for us. However, it doesn't realise that both Belly Boy Williams and Burgerman are two men of extreme gelatinous weight with clearly no athletic ability or means of maintaining any sort of stamina needed to compete at a high level. What is the phrase I am looking for Archie?

Fat fucks, my slightly posher friends means to say that our opponents are a pair of fat fucks.

Marmaduke nods his head approvingly.

I couldn’t have worded it any better myself, and as my esteemed colleague states a pair of fat fucks as vulgar as the terminology is truly have no chance against two men at the peak of physical health with a natural synergy between them both, the brings nothing but beautiful chemistry in the ring. We are more than a tag team when we step into the ring, we are a science. So we wish you the best of luck ahead of our content, all luck will have no part in our contest.

Yeah science bitch!

images