AMA Bellatrix Bordeaux

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk

amae8bbc2.png

CHARACTER INFORMATION

NAME: Bellatrix Bordeaux
NICKNAMES: "Trix", "Trixie" (Used by her brother, mainly), and whatever creative ways the commentary team or other wrestlers can think of to describe her personality and appearance, lol. No badass gimmick describing nicknames to speak of, though.
DATE OF BIRTH: May 8, 2000
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 139lbs
PRO DEBUT: 2022
HOMETOWN: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
TWITTER: TrixieAMA

amahrbr5.png

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

GIMMICK: Bellatrix is... weird. She's completely devoid of any sort of understanding of right or wrong, is a few chickens short of a coocoo's nest, yet is almost childlike emotionally, prone to outbursts and whatnot. And when not having random emotional outbursts, she has a sort of Luna Lovegood quirkiness, and is generally upbeat. Nuts, basically, lol.
ALIGNMENT: Babyface
CATCHPHRASE(S): N/A

amahrbr5.png

CHARACTER REPRESENTATIVE

PICTURE BASE: Taylor Momsen

1639567337867.png

IN-RING ATTIRE

1648557233220.png

1648557284139.png

1648557321437.png

1648557360861.png

1648557387323.png

1648557426957.png

1648557469494.png

1648557526205.png

amahrbr5.png

IN WRESTLING​

WRESTLING STYLE: Hardcore (Mankind style). She’s a complete novice as a pro-wrestler with minimal training, so she just throws herself at her opponents and attempts to beat them to a pulp, most of the time taking more damage than she dishes out. Her matches consist of her being on the receiving end more often than not, and if she wins, it’s down to sheer toughness, grit, and an almost ungodly pain threshold.

WRESTLING ABILITIES: 1: Speed. 2: Brawling (since she’s so fucking tough), 3: Charisma, 4: Power, 5: Technical.

TAUNTS
Gives what can only be described as a look of death to her opponent. Think this but scarier, lol. (I'd love it if the opponent could have something similar to Tony Stark's reaction, lol)

STRIKES
Forearm/Elbow strikes
Knife Edge chops
Mui Thai knee strikes
Eye-Rakes
Back-Rakes
Headbutts
Dropkick to knee

STANDING
Snap DDT (the snap usually resulting in Bellatrix whacking her head off of the floor accidentally and knocking herself for a loop... opp. Standing or kneeling)
Sit-Out Jawbreaker
Guillotine Choke
Swinging Neckbreaker
Thesz Press (Austin Style)

GROUND
Running Elbow Drop
Paige-Style Headbutts
Soccer Ball Kicks to head, side or legs
Stomps

CORNER
Repeated corner Stomps (opp. Seated)
Foot Choke (Tree of Woe)
Dropkick to face (Tree of Woe)

ROPE/SPRINGBOARD/DIVE
Springboard Back Elbow (Mankind Style)
Cactus Clothesline
Suicide Dive

APRON
Crossbody (opp. Standing on apron)

DIVING
Crossbody (to standing opp.)
Missile Dropkick (to standing opp.)
Elbow Drop (to grounded opp.)
Flying Headbutt (to grounded opp.)

RUNNING
Running Bulldog (Mankind style)
Shoulder Tackle to legs (can be botch, in-which case it turns into a Head Tackle to knee, hurting herself in the process)

TAG TEAM
Poetry in Motion (she plays Jeff)
Wassup! (she plays D-Von)
Pop-Up splash (where she charges at her partner, who launches her in the air and she lands on a grounded opponent)
Flying Crossbody (where Bret's by the ropes, Trix charges him and he uses her momentum and launches her over the top rope, giving her extra height, onto one or multiple opponents)

TAG TEAM FINISHER
Shatter Machine (she's Dash, usually used when teaming with her brother)

COMEBACK
While on her knees getting her face punched in, the effects of the punches start to lessen as she gets riled up (she Hulks Up, basically), and after taking around 4-5 punches, she makes it to her feet and begins to fire back with a random combination of fists, forearms and headbutts, staggering her opponent back into the ropes, before running off the opposite ropes and launching herself at the opponent with a Cactus Clothesline to finish the comeback.

SIGNATURE
NAME: Bundle of Fun (Cannonball in the corner to seated opp. Kevin Owens style)

FINISHER
NAME: Sweet Dreams (are made of knees, lol. Flying knee. Think Jorge Masvidal on Ben Askren. That sort of style, impact and result, lol)

SUPER FINISHER
NAME: Coast to Coast with various weapons. Also, anything high that you need someone to launch off of, she's your girl, lol.

amahrbr5.png

CHARACTER HISTORY
Born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Bellatrix Bordeaux, sister of fellow AMA Wrestling debutant Bret Bordeaux, was essentially raised by Bret after their parent's passing when she was eight. Bellatrix took their passing extremely hard, as she never truly bounced back from it. Whereas Bret had basically become an adult at the age of thirteen, taking on the responsibility of looking after his sister, Bellatrix - or "Trix" for short - never really grew up emotionally. She's by no means stupid, but to get away from the reality of her situation, she spent the vast majority of her life hiding inside her mind, causing her to have an air of obliviousness about her and as a result, she knows very little about the real world.

As the siblings grew older, Bret attempted to help Trix find a passion, a hobby, something to work towards, a life goal, but to no avail. It's not that she was incapable, rather the opposite... on the occasion that she put genuine effort in, it usually resulted in success, but those days were few and far between due to other kids finding her weird and teasing her, which usually resulted in Trix getting into fights with sometimes multiple kids at once. Although resulting in her being kicked out of school and any clubs or classes that Bret would sign her up for, these fights would be the only thing she ever truly excelled at, with most of these fights ending with one or multiple kids on the floor crying or unconscious, and Bellatrix standing, although looking worse for wear.

While beginning his career as a Pro Wrestler, and having some minor successes, Bret still spent much of his free time trying to help Bellatrix find something to do, as she was reaching the age where she really needed to start thinking about what she was gonna do to make money. After repeatedly failing to make anything stick, however, Bret had a brain wave... for most of her life, Trix was getting pushed into activities and classes, would end up in fights, and would get kicked out of these activities and classes, but what if fighting WAS her activity? What if fighting WAS her job? Having left a sea of broken arms and noses, busted lips, and black eyes in her wake... and having walked away with similar injuries herself, yet always coming back for more... why didn't he think of this sooner?

And here we are. ;)

AMA CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
As of right now, none... and it’ll likely remain that way on the basis that I’m not that great at promos, lol.

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
None and I don’t mean just this character, because again... not that great at promos.

PRIOR INJURIES
Nothing major, and it’ll likely NOT remain that way given my character’s in-ring style.

amahrbr5.png

ENTRANCE INFORMATION

ENTRANCE MUSIC: Fireflies - Owl City

amahrbr5.png

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

Fireflies by Owl City begins to play through the arena, signalling the imminent arrival of one-half of The Bordeaux siblings, more specifically, the VERY weird female Bordeaux. Bellatrix Bordeaux walks out from the Gorilla Position and onto the stage, looking quite nervous. She stands on the stage for a few moments, looking around at the sea of faces that make up the AMA fanbase, most of whom are giving the rookie a warm reception. Looking surprised that people are cheering for her, she begins to walk down to the ring with a smile that's equal parts warm, nervous and excited, and a noticeable pep in her step, seemingly chuffed that not everyone hates her.

Reina de la Cruz: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, weighing in at 139 pounds, fighting out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana... Bellatrix Bordeaux!

Making her way down the ramp and nervously waving at the cheering fans, the camera moves in closer, zooming into her face and startling the young rookie, causing her to take avoiding action.

Pierce Donovan: any possible entrance commentary.

She walks up the steps and steps into the ring through the middle and top ropes.

Jasper Phoenix: further commentary if needed.

And waits for someone to tell her why she's there, to begin with.

amahrbr5.png

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

Same as her normal entrance, except she's wearing jewellery (the title) and by that point, she may have some clue WTF her job is.

amahrbr5.png

YOUR INFORMATION

NAME: WelshyBOI
EXPERIENCE: 5 years on and off
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM

amae8bbc.png

Attachments

• 1642887483090.png
    1642887483090.png
    1 MB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
  • Haha
Reactions: WelshyBOI

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I mean, you guys missed e-fedding and Jonny and I are too busy to fully run one but not too busy to compete in one.

However, legally I am not responsible for all the shit they cause.
I'll have you know... you are 100% responsible for the shit we cause, ain't no Law Degree gonna get you out of that ;)

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I mean, you guys missed e-fedding and Jonny and I are too busy to fully run one but not too busy to compete in one.

However, legally I am not responsible for all the shit they cause.
I second this, so I don't want to see any legal papers.

And @WelshyBOI you said you were incapable of coming up with another good character, this is good!

• Haha

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I second this, so I don't want to see any legal papers.

And @WelshyBOI you said you were incapable of coming up with another good character, this is good!
Coming up with and successfully portraying are two VERY different things, lol.

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I love seeing so many new signups! :owens3

Bellatrix Bordeaux is such a cool name, btw. I dig it. I'm finishing up the results of the current show so probably too late to get something for them this week, but hit me up anytime in my inbox to discuss ideas for the next card. Whether that be a segment, just diving into a match, an angle you have an idea of, etc.

Welcome to the AMA.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
X2VL4FM
Favorite Wrestler
lita
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I love seeing so many new signups! :owens3

Bellatrix Bordeaux is such a cool name, btw. I dig it. I'm finishing up the results of the current show so probably too late to get something for them this week, but hit me up anytime in my inbox to discuss ideas for the next card. Whether that be a segment, just diving into a match, an angle you have an idea of, etc.

Welcome to the AMA.
How do I do the inbox thing? :D

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

WelshyBOI

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian