• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Becky Bayless arrested

Beer Money Army

Rebecca Treston, a.k.a. Becky Bayless, a well known women's wrestler on the independent circuit, was arrested on Thursday, August 21 at 2:43 a.m. for Driving under the influence with a 0.21 blood alcohol level (significantly above the 0.08 legal limit).

Treston was booked into a Tampa jail at 4:04 a.m. She was released on $500 bond later in the day.

Alongside Daffney and Amber O'Neal, Bayless appeared as a candidate for Awesome Kong's $25,000 Fan Challenge on the June 5, 2008 edition of TNA Impact.

You can see Treston's mugshot and police report: http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=08050912

--------------------------------------------------

Nothing too bad, drink driving happens everywhere.... i don't see her indy career damage that much.....

Soulpower

She's not much of a wrestler, to be honest. She's more of a valet/backstage interviewer type. She has a nice rack, though >_>

Travis40

Who?

I don't care about that jobber...the only jobber I care about is Damien Demento

*waits for Demento to come out w/ another vid bashing me*

"I AM NOT A JOBBER!"