Because of my internet situation, I need to be caught up.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Kane became the new CM punk, Daniel Bryan made a movement of asian internet geeks who copy/paste the ring with virtual people, twitter has been flooded with #Stephaniestrapson movements, and the NAO showed WWE will kayfabe you up the ass like no one's business still in 2014.

wk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Alright, @Aids Johnson, I'm going to have to ask you to stop using my copyrighted sign-off.

Otherwise, I'll have to call my attorney and his shovel. :bury:

wk
My assistant wanted me to let you know you called? I was out of the building - sorry. Good luck in your future endeavors.

wk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Now listen here. You don't wish me luck in my future endeavors. I wish you luck in your future endeavors. Got it? :jericho:

wk
So do it
7493b34d2e234397bbf39c66b1264e33.gif

nationalhala

Jobber
Reaction score
Seems more like they are setting up Rollins vs Ambrose down the road ( at least right now) to allow Reigns to go into the big leagues.
They have been on at eachother for quite a while now, for all I can remember.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I worry about this for Reigns. Hopefully, he'll be able to learn on the run like Rocky did. I know he's part of the Anoa'i family, but is he close to the other guys who've hit it big? If so, they'll be a tremendous support system for him.

wk
He seems close with both the Usos and Rocky, so I'd say they are probably all pretty tight knit.

Reigns is too sexy/awesome for the crowd to turn on. People sweating this will be pleasantly surprised eventually methinks.

Reactions: Wacokid27