• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AMA Beavie's AMA 2: Electric Boogaloo

Rosie

Dark Side
Top 5 pieces of music from the Pokemon franchise?

Hmm, hard to get a clear top five, but here are five I like/love/hold close for nostalgic reasons.

Aside from the Accumula Town theme, easily my fav town theme in Gen 5.

As someone who started in gen 3 and played the remake of Kanto rather than the original, I just get a feeling of being back as a little kid, getting my first pokemon, and feeling tranquil.

This theme was such a great take on the classic theme and made it far more triumphant. Sun and Moon, while the town themes for me wasn't as major as some in the past for Gen 7, I love the battle themes and this is one of them.

(Counting both)

So nostalgic and a great remake of it.

An amazing theme for one of the toughest final battles in a Pokemon game.

Honourable mention.

(The XD theme brings back bad memories for Jonny. Don't mention "Miracle V" around him, daddy-o)

Rosie

Dark Side
Is it Dragonite?

giphy.gif

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Are you as soft and feminine as you seem to be, or you’re actually an undercover lumberjack who eats nails for breakfast?