Beating Every Video Game In History (On Their Hardest Difficulty!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dk2289

Jobber
Reaction score
I used to beat every game that I purchased, that all kinda fell apart with GTA. I wanted to go exploring and cause problems more than beat the storyline. Sadly, to this day, I have yet to complete any GTA games. I also seem to always end up going online and skip right over the campaign or story mode.

It would be cool to beat a bunch of games just to say you did it. There are so many games out there and many of them are expensive as well because of being collectible.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm thinking about putting this goal on my bucket list. What do you think? Anyone ever given serious thought to conquering every single video game in history (I realize not all games have official endings per se, but the vast majority of them do)?

Depends what you call beat on the hardest difficulty, some games have one diff but beating them truly means doing a shed load of sidequests ect (FFs, Smt games ETC), so are we just talking killing the final boss as that is easier than a conquer in a lot fo games

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Depends what you call beat on the hardest difficulty, some games have one diff but beating them truly means doing a shed load of sidequests ect (FFs, Smt games ETC), so are we just talking killing the final boss as that is easier than a conquer in a lot fo games

...Well, doesn't fighting and conquering the final boss kind of necessitate having to play through the rest of the game first? :idk:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Shit, dude, I don't think you could beat all the 8-bit games without dedicating your life to it, much less beating all the games ever.

You could beat all the speed-running records and it would still be impossible. Don't know why you even entertained the idea. Trips's idea of beating 10 out of each known plataform(maybe narrow it down by number of sales) is probably doable, though.

dk2289

Jobber
Reaction score
Another thing to keep in mind as well.

I can't name any titles right off the top of my head (maybe some of you can?). but I think there are a few games out there that the story changes depending on the "path" you choose with your character. So, not only would you need to choose a different path each time, but it would have to be done on each difficulty.

Or so I would assume...

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
That would be an amazing feat.

I could see it taking forever just tracking down some of those games. The consoles wouldn't be bad but the games could be time consuming and expensive.

I generally beat every game that I buy, I like to be able to sit down and just play through a game in a couple nights or something. There are a few games that I have not beat that I own, but many I have and a few I have beaten a few times.