Be Scared

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
A new game.

This isn't exactly new. They used to do this at an old forum that I posted at, and you guys don't do it here so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Its called Tipsters. I'ts kinda like the WWE fantasy season, but like better.

Basically the way it goes is for every PPV starting after wrestlemania and going to WM of the next year you make predictions on each of the matches (who, via, and how) and that nets you points.

The winner is the person with the most points at the end of the wrestling year.

Anybody interested just post in here and I will add you to the players list.

3lions

Reaction score
This is the wrong section for a 'game' to be posted. Sort it out. Street fight or something would be the best place for it.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Really? I had thought that since it was strictly WWE oriented it could do to go here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
BTW all of you who have posted here are playing. :p

And I don't really care where you put this tbh.

xtremebadass

I would love to play, this sounds fun, because I am already in WWEFantasy already

Soulpower

I'm in...I've gotten my ass kicked in fantasy football, hockey and basketball.... Might as well do the same with wrestling.

This Guy

I'm in, I used to do something like this on my old wrestling fan site...it was fun.

ChiWa

Reaction score
I'll take a crack at it.