Be prepared for the coup of the century....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The lies of America.... True or False?

• Completely True

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Totally False

• Mostly True

• Mostly False

• Doomsday is AllWrestlings' resident Naomi Wolf/Jesse Ventura

• I don't have a clue what's going on in The United States of AmeriCORPORATION

• Total voters

Doomsday

Reaction score
TRUE OR FALSE?
‎1. The corporations are pouring BILLIONS into elections. Corporate media is crushing any chance at a true constutionalist getting anywhere near the senate or presidency of the United States. If America actually knew what Ron Paul or Jimmy McMillan was about... Obama would be exiled by this time tomorrow.

2. The Patriot Act... The bush administration KNEW about 9/11... they just wanted to get the Patriot Act signed...

3. You can't go against the status quo without being ridiculed.

4. We are wasting billions on foreign affairs which no way impact us.

5. As a person who is quarter black... THE SOUTH HAD A RIGHT to leave the union. Their attack on Fort Sumpter was nothing.

6. The war on drugs is ACTUALLY a war on freedom of thought.

7. DECEMBER 2012.... We talked about Y2K... Y2K was an issue in the media.... Why is there a media blackout regarding 2012? If the media covers it up... be afraid... Look around you... Seriously... take a look. Shit is GOING DOWN... I'm not saying the world is going to end or humanity will be wiped out, because it won't. The human race is comparable to roaches....
I can prove it but I'll have to link to another forum.

8. I mean you have to be Blue to think this is what the Founding Fathers thought America would be like. Are you Blue?

9. Democrats and Republicans are the SAME FUCKING THING! Capitalists... At the end of the day if you vote for either you are voting for the corporate agenda.

10. AmeriCorp IS TURNING INTO A NAZI GERMANY POLICE STATE!
If we let the government continue to run wild... It will turn into AmeriCAMP from AmeriCORP.... America has been dead since the 1860s.
TEN REASONS WHY
1) Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy. (Iran, North Korea, Radical Domestic Terrorits, ECT ECT)

2) Create secret prisons where torture takes place. (FEMA camps, Gitmo... A WHOLE BUNCH OF PLACES WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT)

3) Develop a thug caste or paramilitary force not answerable to citizens. (BLACKWATER... Nazi Germany had the SS... the Executive Branch has BLACKWATER)

4) Set up an internal surveillance system. (This goes back to the patriot act)

5) Engage in arbitrary detention and release.

6) Target key individuals. (Ron Paul, Naomi Wolf, Jesse Ventura, ect, ect)

7) Control the press. (CORPORATE MEDIA)

8) Treat all political dissidents as traitors. (If we continue on this path... people like me will start vanishing within the next 10 years... assuming civilization doesn't collapse next year)

9) Suspend the rule of law.

10) Infiltrate citizens' groups.

11. ANOTHER THING: The removal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.... Imagine how many people would skip out on the draft, simply by saying they're homo or lesbian. Everyone! That's why they got rid of DADT.... I think a draft maybe coming...

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
also, americorp turning what into what? Dude, I wish I could teach you how Nazi Germany was.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
typical liberal america hating bulls---!

Hey DoomsDay, read the bible and watch nascar like a normal person!

(waves glenn beck action figure at computer screen)