• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bayley talks Sasha Banks, character evolution, more

Chris

Dreams are Endless

“We’ll always be destined for one more match,” said Bayley, who attended a red-carpet premiere for the upcoming film Self Reliance with Banks–Mercedes Varnado–last week, as well as were spotted together in Vegas watching Trinity defend her championship against Jordynne Grace in the co-main event of TNA Wrestling’s Hard to Kill pay-per-view. “Our next match will never be our last. We’re ‘The Brooklyn Girls’. We’re going to live on forever because of that match, and it’s something we can carry on forever.”

“My character changes have always aligned with how I feel in my life and with how my character is developing,” said Bayley. “The Hugger stuff, people watched me grow up. There was a real connection there. Fans became like family.

“When my character did start to change, it was like my family watched me turn into a bratty teenager going through a rough patch. I wouldn’t have had the connection to do that without my time as The Hugger.”