battle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
you'll win but yeah i'll give it a go. deadline two days after you post back?

exC.On

Reaction score
oh gave up on this, thanks and yeah sure but can it be atleast 4 days? im kinda working on the xba poster to. this might be a really good battle i love ur sigs.

jwind

Reaction score
4 days is fine with me. here's my entry.

lita.jpg

exC.On

Reaction score
i made 2 sigs but im picking this one for the battle, hopfully its the right choice.
how long you want the poll to go for?

28qz0qd.png

Reaction score
i know this isnt the showroom but i feel i have to comment on ur sig, i think u are pretty much the best active gfxer on the site, anyway on to ur sig, the text is the thing u need to work on the most, the MELINA text is just unreadable, and why the hell did u blur the text at the bottom?

exC.On

Reaction score
thanks man, an lol at the text i had nothing to say for melina so i just put something random in to make it look good, but thanks coming from you, to late to change it now since its in the battle and i understand the melina part text is my flaw. but i appreciate it.

edit and nvm imma just make a poll for 3 days since thats how to get points.