Battle Royal for Intercontinental Championship Contendership

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[video=youtube;GvMcfb57MjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvMcfb57MjA[/video]

"Man That You Fear" by Marilyn Manson begins to play over the PA system, pulsating throughout the arena. The fans look about in confusion, unsure of who the theme belongs to as Eddie Guerrero walks out from behind the curtain seperating the stage and the backstage, appearing before all of them. As they shower him with vocal disdain, he ignores it as he begins his walk down the ramp, his eyes fixated on his destination, the ring. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he makes his way up the steel steps, turning and walking along the ring apron, stepping through the ropes and entering the squared circle. He stands there with a microphone at his side as his music fades to silence.

320536_10150351585029556_760619555_7886545_281435252_n.jpg

Eddie Guerrero: To all the naysayers that were convinced there was absolutely no way that I was going to be victorious over Rob Van Dam last week, I pity your ignorance, and your lack of faith I find disturbing. When I come out here and say things of the nature I said last week about an event like Saturday Night's Main Event before it happens, I'm not saying what I would like to do, I'm not saying what I plan on doing, I'm telling you exactly what is going to happen. I knew without any doubt whatsoever that I would vanquish Rob, and I knew that I would do so in the dominant fashion I accomplished my goal in. So what you saw wasn't a lucky hunch, it was prophecy being fulfilled.

When I first came to CWF at Starrcade, I warned that all of you in the back have two options, to aid in the cure or be killed by the disease. In case it isn't clear to you yet, I am the cure, the "Latin Remedy", and the state this company's in is the disease. In nine days, I find myself competing in an over-the-top-rope battle royal to name the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship. The winner of this match will go on to challenge the Miz for the title at CWF's next pay-per-view, Showdown of Dreams, on January the 29th, twenty-two days away. With this match begins my re-ascension up the ranks, my inevitable ascension, let me add. Not only because my words foretell of action that always comes to fruition, but also because the CWF World Heavyweight Champion has already fallen to me.

Just like last week, RVD fell to me. A man that, between the match being announced and Saturday Night's Main Event itself, didn't show up until the match itself, and he was on the poster. Why was he on the poster? Because CWF management is under the impression that he was a wise investment, even after he embarassed them. But they don't care, vato, they're in the business of handing golden opportunities to people that don't deserve it. But it's not just Rob who's undeserving, the other four are just as guilty. Steve Corino? Pulled an RVD and no-showed his match. Zach Ryder and Chris Jericho? Lost their match. And all Christian did was sign a new contract and suddenly he's up for contendership? Face it ese', you deserve this contendership shot as much as you deserved to hold the heavyweight championships, which is nada.

But because the bookers disagree with me, I'll have the honor of showing firsthand that none of these wastes of roster space deserve the opportunity. And then holmes, after the dust is settled, on January 29th I will go to Showdown of Dreams and capture the Intercontinental Championship from The Miz. The man that you fans used to love is now the man you hate, and the man the boys in the back used to pal around with is now the man...you fear.

Eddie lowers the microphone as he looks to the stage, waiting on one of the other participants to come out and join him.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
OOC: You may post after every 3rd person.

Deuce

Reaction score
"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Eddie."

The crowd cheers as they see Zack Ryder at the stop of the entrance ramp with a smirk on his face. He walks halfway down the entrance ramp then puts the mic up to his lips and speaks.

"I may not have won my #1 contendor match for the Hardcore title but that doesn't mean I can't throw your ass out of that ring to become the #1 contendor for the Intercontinential championship bro. No one fears you bro, your not an intimidating guy. You may have done many things throughout your wrestling career but that doesn't mean you will win tonight, I will be the one to win the match tonight, guaranteed. No more losing, time for the Evolution of Broski, time for me to make a name for myself around this business, time for me to become the Intercontinential champion. Believe me Eddie, I loved watching you Lie, Cheat and Steal your way to victory back then but now, it's going to take much more Lying, Cheating and Stealing then you got. I'm here to win contendorship tonight, and you better not get in my way broski."

The fans cheer for Ryder as he is now entering the arena, he has a serious look on his face as the crowd cheers let's go Ryder. Eddie stares Ryder down as he puts the mic up to his lips and speaks again.

"You beat RVD at Saturday Night Main Event so do it again, you beat him once so the second time should be easier. I don't care much for Rob so I don't believe he will win here tonight, bro I don't even know how he is in this match. Now, as for Chris Jericho, the guy didn't even show up for our match on Saturday, what makes me believe the guy will have the balls to step in the ring with me tonight? Nothing, if he didn't show up for a Triple Threat match then why would he bother showing up for a Battle Royal with 5 other guys. I'm not even going to waste my time talking about that guy, he proved to me that he's scared to face me, you should be too bro."

The crowd is still cheering for Ryder even after he said those harsh words, Ryder smiles, fist pumps with the crowd then speaks again.

Zack-Ryder-Smackdown.png

"The other 2 guys in my match tonight, Steve Corino and Christian. Christian, you have done plenty in your wrestling career and I have much respect for you, but why go from the main event to the mid-card? That's something I don't understand. You have the talent to become World Heavyweight champion so why choose to face mid-carders for a shot at a mid-card title? It doesn't make any sense. Steve Corino, I respect you as well, you were an ECW champion and that takes alot of determination to achieve a role like that bro. I wish you luck tonight but I won't think twice about tossing you out of this ring."

Crowd cheers again for Ryder as he speaks one last time.

"The Evolution of Broski has begun."

Ryder stands in the corner awaiting for a response.​

SoccerBoy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
drewmcintyre
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
kaitlyn
Eddie and Zach are awaiting to see if anyone else will come into the ring when.......

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;P79-d9sJ09I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P79-d9sJ09I[/video]

"Just Close Your Eyes" starts playing throughout the arena as the fans begin to cheer very loudly. Christian walks out to the stage looking for his peeps in the crowd. Christian walks down the ramp high-fiving a few fans. He then climbs into the ring and grabs a microphone as he goes onto the turnbuckle and poses for the fans. He jumps down and begins to speak into the microphone.

Picture8-1.png

Christian: It seems that CWF has placed me in a battle royal this Nitro to determine the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship which is held by that loud-mouth The Miz right now. But getting that shot will be a tough challenge because I have to defeat five other people who want that shot as well. Some of them really want that title shot so bad, that they will do anything to get it, like lie, cheat and steal for it. Not me, I will try to capture the title shot the right way, by wrestling in the ring and showing everyone that I still got what it takes to hold championship gold in this business.

Christian pauses for a moment

Christian: Eddie you want to say that I don’t deserve a shot at a championship just because I signed a new contract to this company. Well let me just say that before you signed with CWF I was the world champion around here, I may not be one anymore, but I could still get back to that status if I want to. But I decided to change my attitude because the person I was back then was not the person I wanted to be. Now I have a chance to be the person I want to be and the person I want to be is Captain Charisma, the Pontiff of Peepulation, the Christian who wins titles for his loyal fans. Management knows just how much ratings I can get them every week and that is why I am in this match alongside you and every other person involved in this battle royal. Come Nitro I will show you exactly why I was placed in this match when you see the referee holding my hand in victory as you look on in pure confusion as you see me move on to the PPV

Christian: Zach I appreciate that you have respect for me, it is always nice to see the young guys show respect to the veterans. But just like you have respect for me, I have some respect for you. You’re a hard-working individual that will never give up until they get what they want. I wish you the best of luck in our match because you are going against some of the best wrestlers in this business. It will be tough for everyone in this match because everyone of us is hungry for gold, but if I don’t walk out victorious in our match, at least I hope you can get that shot. To the rest of the individuals who decided not to show up right now, I hope you guys can all show up to the match, because I can’t wait to beat everyone in front of my peepulation and get one step closer to capturing that title for them. So I hope you guys are ready to take on Christian and his peepulation tonight!!!!!!

As Christian puts his mic down, the crowd gives him a huge pop as they hear that last line being said

Deuce

Reaction score
OOC: Looks like it will only be us 3 TTing for the match since the deadline is tomorrow, good luck guys.