• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Battle of the Scary Movies

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
With Halloween right around the corner I thought it would be fun to do a tourney based on scary movies. The reason why I'm saying scary and not horror is because we can also include thriller, suspense, and more comedy-based movies as well.

[MENTION=51]Fuji Vice[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Bad News Punk[/MENTION] [MENTION=53]Booty[/MENTION] [MENTION=121]Wang Chung[/MENTION] [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION] [MENTION=769]Joey[/MENTION] [MENTION=75]Champagne Charlie[/MENTION] [MENTION=154]Swinny[/MENTION] [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION] [MENTION=92]Jimmy King[/MENTION] [MENTION=72]Cyrus Riddle[/MENTION] [MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Chaka Krim[/MENTION] [MENTION=44]Drew[/MENTION] [MENTION=57]Swamps[/MENTION] [MENTION=626]The Stuntman[/MENTION] [MENTION=272]Jay Dee[/MENTION]

I hope this can work out I've been dying to do something like this for a while now. If you guys are interested send me a list of 6 and I will seed them appropriately.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Pretty much it will start with how many movies are entered and it just goes into a tourney format. Like if there's a lot of movies they would all be in different pools and then the winner of each pool will advance to the quarters, semis, and then finals.

Oh and the poster who submits the winning movie gets a free raping from me and Wang.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Tough to do only 6, I'm leaving off a lot of stuff. Any chance at expanding to at least 10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk