Battle Of The Planets WIP.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Well this is something im working on ( work in progress ) i thought i would post what i have so far.

battleoftheplanets6sj3.jpg

i have saved the psd this time , so if you think of anything i can add to it then let me know.

PeepShow

Holy shit. That looks really well done. I loved War of the Worlds and this looks very much like it. It looks great though. It just looks like a movie poster. I would give reasons, but my termanology on GFX words isnt that high-tech......lol, but overall, I love it

9/10

MR KANNIBAL

Reaction score
Damn, theres nothing I see wrong with this, Always loved your work .. Keep it up. Teach me how you did that .. hahaha

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick comments :)

Yeah i got the idea of war of the worlds , so i thought i would make a mock up movie poster of something almost the same.

I wanted to give the text a kind of grindhouse look to because i have just been watching one of those movies.

Glad you like it , took me long enough to get to where im at with it now.

the dark knight

holy shit! you keep proving to me that you're the best ever on here...

nothing wrong with it to be honest, just one tiny lil thing, some parts of the text are blocked...i dont usually see that in real movie posters..

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
holy shit! you keep proving to me that you're the best ever on here...

nothing wrong with it to be honest, just one tiny lil thing, some parts of the text are blocked...i dont usually see that in real movie posters..

Thanks for the comment , yeah i might play with the text more when i have time too just move it around abit so its more visable.

Just one quick thing. Whered you get the tripods at?

They are stocks on DeviantArt ( Under Resources ).

Hardest part of this was trying to get the colors the way i wanted, the stock image what i used for the background it was a day time shot with blue sky and green grass so i had to alter that so it looked darker.

Reaction score
well u still need text as in the name of actors and that stuff
also try maniping the guy because he looks unusually clean, add dirt on his hands and shirts and maybe get the shirt torn.
also add little people far away running from the tripods

Wrestling Station

Extra comment..
Why not try other color rather than always using "rust/brown" as the main color filter of your poster? Maybe blue? just for a change as this filter color has been used over and over again imo.

I thing the space shuttle at the top needs some orientation adjustment as it doesnt look well positioned imo.

Other than that, and the stuff TDK and Alhajri mentioned, i think its all good.

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
well u still need text as in the name of actors and that stuff
also try maniping the guy because he looks unusually clean, add dirt on his hands and shirts and maybe get the shirt torn.
also add little people far away running from the tripods

Thanks for the idea's chap , i was thinking about adding more people to it deeper in the feild just didnt really have time to do it last night, so now you have commented on that i think i will add it. the torn shirt idea is a good idea too , i will have to see what i can do. thanks for the idea's i will add them later when i have time :)

Extra comment..
Why not try other color rather than always using "rust/brown" as the main color filter of your poster? Maybe blue? just for a change as this filter color has been used over and over again imo.

I thing the space shuttle at the top needs some orientation adjustment as it doesnt look well positioned imo.

Other than that, and the stuff TDK and Alhajri mentioned, i think its all good.

Yeah i will be adding more color to it later i think , this is just a work in progress at the moment. i was going to color his hair and other parts of it last night but i was just so damn tired i couldnt be bothered to lol. i will change the position of the shuttle too , i had it like 5 different places last night and couldnt think where abouts it looked better.

Thanks for the idea's i will try to add them later if i can be bothered with photoshop =/