Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So it looks like they have officially come forth with a title; I dig the second part simply because this is the right before the rise of (dawn) the Justice League.. not too huge on the Batman v. Superman main title but whatever floats their boat I suppose.

34063bb4a49456c7c27af45415d53129.jpg

The movie is slated for release on May 6th, 2016 (still almost 2 years).

Thoughts on the Logo; Actors slated to play in the movie; the title itself anything?

http://variety.com/interstitial/?re...batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-1201188157/

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Didn't even notice but actor Ray Fisher was cast as Victor Stone better known as Cyborg (Yes the Teen Titans one, he's also appeared in a lot of DC comics) it seems he will be apart of the upcoming Justice League Franchise.

ab6a439446c7c394a9b8881bc8374d53.jpg

A tweet by the cinematographer set the internet ablaze with Rumors about a possible new Joker appearance in the movie; would not be opposed to this because they are planning to use the character in Gotham if I'm not mistaken so why not have him again in the universe :p.
Unfortunately I think he cleverly is trolling the internet; he never shows what the card was precisely however he does mention that he was just simply doing a trick and wanted to take a picture of the after result of it sticking in what is allegedly concrete :)
160bcbb99523d4a56b7d4610de5f5331.jpg

^ Here's the picture people were freaking out about and v is the article of it.
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/553167/20140521/man-steel-2-news-cinematographer-larry-fong.htm

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I don't see why you'd axe the greatest comic book villain ever just because an actor who portrayed him years ago died. The character lives forever. I still think the reason the last batman instalment was such a disappointment to me and a bunch of others is because I think the joker was originally supposed to play a huge role then ledgers death forced a rewrite. Back on topic, the joker can only make things better.

Reactions: ALUX

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't see why you'd axe the greatest comic book villain ever just because an actor who portrayed him years ago died. The character lives forever. I still think the reason the last batman instalment was such a disappointment to me and a bunch of others is because I think the joker was originally supposed to play a huge role then ledgers death forced a rewrite. Back on topic, the joker can only make things better.

Agree entirely, I mean I get it Heath Ledger did a great job but just because Christopher Nolan and him had a "tight" relationship doesn't mean they should've abandoned the character.. I really did think Joker was mean to be in the 3rd movie as well but like you said his death put the character on backburner. I would be stoked to see him come back, I mean cmon they base all the Arkham games around the character he's his biggest villain there's no reason to keep the character on the shelf. I wish people pulling them back from doing it would get real and realize Heath Ledger wasn't a "legendary" actory throughout the majority if not almost all of his career..

Solid Snake

I hope they don't mess this up. A horrible actor can tarnish a film, but not ruin it... I am just worried about the story line.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Idk I think Ben Affleck and the Costume designer were the only good parts about Daredevil, he's really matured, over the past couple years especially. Idk if you've ever seen Argo or the Town but both of those displayed pretty solid acting performances from Affleck.

I'm sketchy about it but in retrospect when Christian Bale got casted for Batman Begins I was lmao at such a horrible casting and sure enough he wasn't that great by any means. Batman is a tough character to fill because you have to find someone who can do both Bruce Wayne and Batman; both are portrayed very differently as far as dialect and personality go.

I hope they don't mess this up. A horrible actor can tarnish a film, but not ruin it... I am just worried about the story line.
Wouldn't worry too much about the Story Line, Warner Bros. have done some decent stories in the past and with the route they're taking there are soo many they could touch on or combine with others to make something good.

Overall I'm expecting this movie to be a solid 7.5/10 at the least.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I don't really like the Batman v Superman title either... should be Batman/Superman.... but the 'Dawn of Justice' is actually a pretty good name.

and it looks like they are going with the "New 52" Justice League
e7c430d10132b4fa2d86da36bf496609.jpg

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't really like the Batman v Superman title either... should be Batman/Superman.... but the 'Dawn of Justice' is actually a pretty good name.

and it looks like they are going with the "New 52" Justice League
e7c430d10132b4fa2d86da36bf496609.jpg

Iono about Aquaman or Green Lantern; I would imagine Green Arrow is going to be apart of it though; that show is so successful and can't go on forever so by the time these movies come around Arrow should be just about to end as a TV show :p

I can see Dwayne Johnson as Green Lantern if he's not Lobo but definitely don't think they should use Aquaman right now.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
So there was some talk buzzing about how Aquaman may have already been "off-screen" introduced in the Man of Steel movie, which was the first Superman movie in this new series..
Personally I can see how this is true but I guess technically it's up for interpretation..
If you have seen Man of Steel and remember the Oil Rig scene that is what I'm talking about.. anyway, Superman saves a bunch of people from an Oil rig that's exploding.. while weakened he falls into the ocean.. few seconds later the camera pans to two whales moving in to make the save on Superman.. this is apparently being described behind the scenes as an action of Aquaman; who can speak to sea creatures.. I'm not saying this is officially the word but it does make some sense IMO.

http://batman-news.com/2014/09/20/a...man-v-superman-dawn-justice-details-revealed/

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like they going for the more modern/badass version of Aquaman w/ Jason Mamoa portraying him for the upcoming series of movies.

Here is your first look:

Screen_Shot_2015-02-20_at_6.48.56_AM_t300.png

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Friend sent me that trailer. It was pretty dope, and I'd watch it. Ben doesn't seem bad as Batman.