Batman or Spiderman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which one will be better

• The Dark Knight Rises

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • The Amazing Spiderman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
I kinda feel stupid even making a comparison between an epic movie and a "just another superhero movie" . Somewhere else there were people making comparisons between TDKR and spiderman Which is really stupid . The third installment of batman movie will be EPIC . I believe Nolan must've made this movie to perfection . This movie will be a masterpiece . Trailers are awesome and Nolan himself is a brand . It will probably be even better than Avengers ( My opinion) .

As for the reboot of spiderman , the trailers are not looking something special . I know its unfair to judge a movie by its trailer but this wont be no way near the Dark knight .

Any way what do you guys think and which movie are you waiting for ?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah this isn't even going to be close. You have the "epic" "conclussion" to Nolans Batman trilogy or Spiderman who this time around is focusing even more on the high school teen angst. If this were simply spiderman 4 or a continuation like marvels been doing with the hulk it'd be a bit closer but still not close.

Mr.Mayhem

Reaction score
yeah i find it funny too that there are people who are actually prefering Spiderman over TDKR . Which is ridiclious . Anyway everybody is entitled to their opinion .

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Let's see.

Got the finale in a very lucrative franchise against one that had to be rebooted.

Tough choice.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Spiderman is just being made to keep the franchise with sony no other real purpose

Kairi

Reaction score
I'm going to see both so I don't have to choose

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I tend to really hate 3rd instalments of movies, Blade Trinity, X-Men Last Stand, Halloween 3, Resident Evil Extinction, Spider-Man 3, Superman 3, & Day of the Dead are all really good examples of third movies that absolutely failed compaired to their earlier instalments.

That being said, I also dont really like many remakes either, so many have made the original actually look better. In the case of Spider-Man my issues lie in J.K. Simmons no longer playing J. Jonah Jameson(hands down the best casting for a super hero mevie to date), and no wrestling match in Parkers origins.

If I had to choose, it would have to be Batman, but to be truthful, I collect Batman comics, not Spider-Man.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I was a big fan of The Dark Knight so Batman will be the one I'm seeing. I'm not that keen on Spiderman.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I plan on seeing both of them, but this isn't close at all. Dark Knight Rises in a landslide.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The key is in the directors here. I expect Spiderman to be solid as Garfield is a good piece of casting however it is directed by Marc "(500) Days of Summer Webb" don't get me wrong I like that film, but it is very different to a Spiderman movie.

Nolan has done such a fantastic job in making the Batman movies more character driven and intense, and has bought together some great casts and off on the showy effects. The Dark Knight Rises could really be something.

Irish Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Poitless really, The whole Spiderman franchise is bullshite! Where as Batman is the coolest mutha fucka ever!