batman 3 cast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

humankiller99

Reaction score
i just heard on the news that JOHNNY DEPP will play the RIDDLER in the next batman movie named THE CAPED CRUSADER. And I heard CHER is going to play CATWOMAN.

what you guys think of this?

I like depp as the riddler. he could prob do a better job than jim carey did.

cher as catwoman? i dont like it. it would be worse than halle berry in the catwoman movie. man was THAT movie BAD

Reaction score
Deep would be awesome!

I don't know that other girl but i'm sure Deep will be a rememberable Riddler. I don't know if he'll do a good job like Heath with the joekr but he does suit the riddler.

I know this isnt about spiderman but wouldnt Jim Carrey be good as carnage?

PeepShow

tdk-returns2.jpg

Vandy316

Reaction score
^thats what im thinking. Who else thinks that they should come up with a better name than TDK Returns?

Christian

Reaction score
I dont think thats what it will be called. Thats just the first name, its got 3 years til it comes out.

LadyHotrod

i just heard on the news that JOHNNY DEPP will play the RIDDLER in the next batman movie named THE CAPED CRUSADER. And I heard CHER is going to play CATWOMAN.

what you guys think of this?

I like depp as the riddler. he could prob do a better job than jim carey did.

cher as catwoman? i dont like it. it would be worse than halle berry in the catwoman movie. man was THAT movie BAD

Go away.

They haven't even written a script yet, Nolan hasn't even signed on for a third yet, stop posting your bullshit.

GTFO.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/899/899655p1.html
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/2008/07/beyond-the-dark-knight-part-2.html

LadyHotrod

No you didn't. No one would mention Cher and Catwoman in the same sentence.

You fail, go crawl back into your cage.

LadyHotrod

Please. It's obviously a bullshit site because they would NEVER get Cher to play Catwoman. I am almost positive Nolan wouldn't pick some old hag to play Selina. The fact that you believe that shit is laughable.

Go away.