• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Having a look at the title histories on Wikipedia, I discovered that Batista's current run at being WWE Championship is the 100th reign
smile.gif

Just thought I should let you all know since it is pretty historic. Orton being the guy to hold it for the 100th time would have been sweet lol.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I just checked Wiki and it lists Batista's reign as the 98th.

the408kid

Reaction score
it would've been sweet if the 100th reign would come at a Wrestlemania, i mean its the biggest event of the year in the wwe, and its where history is supposedly made, although I will say I wouldnt want the 100th reign to be John Cena or Triple H.

G 3

Reaction score
it would've been sweet if the 100th reign would come at a Wrestlemania, i mean its the biggest event of the year in the wwe, and its where history is supposedly made, although I will say I wouldnt want the 100th reign to be John Cena or Triple H.

If I had to pick it would be John Cena. I am, by no means, a cena fan, but you have to credit him as one of the biggest wrestlers anyone of us will ever see.

the408kid

Reaction score
If I had to pick it would be John Cena. I am, by no means, a cena fan, but you have to credit him as one of the biggest wrestlers anyone of us will ever see.
maybe but unfortunately Triple H is Vince's Son in law and I they would give him the 100th title reign just because of that reason alone. WWE should use this in a storyline though. People like round numbers and wwe should promote this for a ppv main event.

the408kid

Reaction score
Having a look at the title histories on Wikipedia, I discovered that Batista's current run at being WWE Championship is the 100th reign
smile.gif

Just thought I should let you all know since it is pretty historic. Orton being the guy to hold it for the 100th time would have been sweet lol.
Be careful with Wikipedia bro! It can be changed by anybody! Another lesson from the Teacher HEHE!

The Rated R CMStar

This had to be the most useless thread and discussion about in a long long time

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
How is this news? This is basically saying something that could be used later on but none of use really care about right now.

the408kid

Reaction score
How is this news? This is basically saying something that could be used later on but none of use really care about right now.
It could be used as a new storyline in the future

Nation

Thank Christ he didn't go down in history as the 100th WWE champion.