Batista's big annoucement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
It has been reported on WWE.com that everyone's favourite animal, Dave Batista will be making a "career adjusting annoucement" on RAW this monday.

Now after watching SD this week, and seeing how teddy long has something "excellent" for us next friday i'm thinking (and dreading) that there is a strong possibility that he is going to be moved to SD, especially now jeff hardy has gone and the undertaker is still working a ligher schedule.

What do you all think?

If it did happen, How will this play into the Taker-Punk feud? (as it is a cert that if it did happen, he would be involved in the title scene somehow)

What are your views, and what are the possibilities if this does happen?

Wordlife

I believe that the Undertaker will beat CM Punk on Sunday to capture the title, and Batista will come over to SD and feud with the 2 of them to end up winning the title at the Royal Rumble. Punk/Batista would be a great match in itself... and the 3 faces fighting for the WHC would be fun to watch

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^^ Ditto. At the end of the day, Batista will become World Heavyweight Champion... again. He's just a SD! again.

Nation

Batista was nasty on SD! but hopefully if he does go back he won't crush Punk within a month.

Kaedon

Reaction score
He'll announce his retirement in a month, only to be killed a few days before the end. On the force we call that "retireny"

noumenon

Yup as I said in another thread.... Batista has a career altering announcement...Teddy has a big surprise...Smackdown is too scared to push a new main event face now that Hardy is gone = Batista to Smackdown.

Perhaps he'll announce on on Monday that he's done with Monday night RAW..and that we've seen him wrestle his last match there. People will be all "BOO, NO BATISTA DON'T GO!"...then he'll show up on Smackdown.

I don't even think it's necessary to read much further into it than this.

I'm just hoping one of a few things...
-He doesn't crush Punk
-He doesn't make his expected heel turn over on Smackdown and completely obliterate Punk's incredible heel momentum.

I would seriously stop watching WWE right then and there.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

^^ That's Batista's big announcement

noumenon

More like "Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh ah huh huh...well....uhhhhhh huh heh hah....."

noumenon

^lulz

I honestly am dying to hear the kind of shit Punk would say about Batista though...hahahahah.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
Sorry noumenon, after posting i went to read the news section and saw you had posted there.

I also agree with you, my main concern is if it does happen he would either be face and crush punk or turn heel like you say - thus ruining punks heel momentum and just repeating taker-batista but with batista officially a heel, not just acting like one.

On the other hand, Punk ripping into batista for abusing prescription (and obviously other) medication would be fantastic

MC Rae

Reaction score
... so long Friday nights, you had a good run for a while there.

Nah, I don't know, but Big Dave going to SmackDown does sound likely (and irritatingly logical with the lack of main event faces on the show). The quality of the Blue Brand has been so strong as of late I can only imagine Batista will dampen the programme. Don't get mke wrong the guy, when he actually puts effort in, can put on a fair match but he's too inconsistent.

Plus I agree if he pisses all over Punk and his splendid heel turn, I will be VERY disappointed.

"You see Punk not only do I not use performance enhancing chemicals, I use them on a regular basis" - I suppose his promos will be worth a laugh...

CenaMark54

Don't get mke wrong the guy, when he actually puts effort in, can put on a fair match but he's too inconsistent.

Thats pretty much been the main issue with Batista since day one.

If Batista is going up against a top star (in his eyes) he will always put on a great show.

The problem is, he probably doesn't see Punk as a top guy and wont put in same amount of effort as he does with the likes of Triple H or Taker.