Batista Will "Absolutely Not" be working for TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
OVW TV Taping 3/28

OVW TV TAPING 3-28-2007

DARK MATCHES:

Victoria Crawford def. Roca
Boris Alexiev beat Lennox Lightfoot
Rombola over Cassiday James
Tony Braddock def. Micheal Hutter
Nick Nemeth beat Chris Cage
Jennifer/ODB over Katie Lea/Beth Phoenix
Jacob Duncan/Ray Gordy def. Los Locos
Johnny Jeter beat Charles "Hammer" Evans

TV TAPING:

Steve Lewington/Chet the Jet def. Synn/Belgian Brawler
Daniel Rodimer over Atlas DaBone
KC James beat Jake Hager
"Ripper" Paul Burchill Def. Jaman Olivencia
Vladimer Koslov over 2 Cold Scorpio
Sean Spears beat Tomasso
Idol Stevens def. Mike Mondo

Ben

Reaction score
On his Twitter, Batista commented:

"Keep getting asked about a possible TNA run, And the answer is absolutely not. Nothing against TNA. They've got some great talent, but even though I don't agree with the direction they've taken, I bleed WWE, which is why I've decided to sit out rather than accept very generous offers from other promotions. Hope everyone can respect that."

Makes it seems like he was offered a TNA contract, which is surprising seeing as how there supposedly in cut back mode. Actually would of liked to see him in TNA.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Not surprised. Dave is the guy who said Aj Styles and those spot monkeys can't actually work a really match and tell a story, just do flips years ago when he was first sent to SD and asked about TNA and the X division. He also said in the past in reference to Byan Danielson and AJ Styles that they had no right to call themselves the best anything unless if they could prove themselves and their skills on the big stages of WWE and WM because that was the only stage that mattered.

He sees himself as bigger than TNA, which he truly is because they need a guy like him far more than he needs to walk into that circus and waste his time

SAL

Reaction score
He also won't be an astronaut. That's not news either.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
No surprise I remember his comments on TNA a while back so knew this wouldn't be going down anyways. Don't surprise me that TNA probably offered him a contract but I can't see the deal being any better than what WWE was or would pay him no way.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me if TNA offered him a contract, but to be honest i don't think he's going to return to WWE Or TNA. I feel like he's lost his drive and passion for wrestling, but who knows.