• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Batista v. Reigns at Mania?

Joey

Could this be a possibility? I feel like these two are gonna end up butting heads at some point. Could anyone else see this happening?

Discuss.

Orobin Thor

Doubtful. Reigns maybe ready but that's a match some time up the road. Look for Batista to fued with Orton til WM. I see Reigns v Taker tbh. Taker has said he wants the streak to be broken by a superstar with a long bright future and Reigns fits the bill.

Joey

Doubtful. Reigns maybe ready but that's a match some time up the road. Look for Batista to fued with Orton til WM. I see Reigns v Taker tbh. Taker has said he wants the streak to be broken by a superstar with a long bright future and Reigns fits the bill.

The Streak should never ever break.

Orobin Thor

It has to. Breaking the streak will retire the Undertaker. That's something he is looking forward to. Mark has made the statement several times that he wants a young superstar with a long and bright future in the WWE to break it, and he wants it done in Houston. He may not get his wish for the Houston WM, but it will be broke either this year or next year. Mark is tired and ready to retire, and he has earned that.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It has to. Breaking the streak will retire the Undertaker. That's something he is looking forward to. Mark has made the statement several times that he wants a young superstar with a long and bright future in the WWE to break it, and he wants it done in Houston. He may not get his wish for the Houston WM, but it will be broke either this year or next year. Mark is tired and ready to retire, and he has earned that.
Finlly someone who shares my views on this. Also, I never thought of Reigns! That is my new ideal.

Heel Tista is the only way to go
Absolutely right.

Fanged Fury

did i miss something? when did batista make his return.... and why? the only time i was a fan of his was during the evolution storyline, but still i was more on board with Flair, Hunter, and Orton more so than Batista himself. I would rather him not return, but that's just my personal request.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
he's back cuz for big promotion of guardians of the galaxy and to prolly put over a young on the rise star, maybe he'll even join with Hunter and Orton

Kushikimi

For some reason I thought (and still think) the best moment to end The Streak was at the Wrestlemania Taker faced "Legend Killer" Orton... now, it doesn't seem that big (in my eyes) as at the point when Orton faced Taker there was a Star in somewhat of a "prime" that was "undefeated" at an event. If Orton managed to end the streak at that point he would've defeated the ultimate legend when he was still on top.

Now, Taker you only see him once or twice a year, so there's not a big storyline that could be done with him and the one who breaks the streak and well, it only serves the purpose of putting someone on the map. (Same thing that beating Batista in his return, The Rock, Stone Cold, HBK, HHH or Lesnar would do.) IMO