Batista upset?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It is just a work, I agree with what Klock said.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So ADR and Batista might have a feud building for when he returns? Cool

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Definitely would be wasting him, there's no need to use him in a storyline vs a guy who has barely been relevant since John Cena won the title from him back in late October. Personally I think a solid arc that wouldn't need too much time to play out would be Batista working on Dean Ambrose to get that US Title off of him.

Why waste Batista in the US Title scene?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Why waste Batista in the US Title scene?
Why waste Batista in a non-title scene for a barely relevant superstar the past few months?

Ambrose seems to consider himself an elite wrestler, why not let the 44 year old Batista shake some rust off against him instead of plugging him into an already crowded fest for the WWE World Heavy Weight Championship?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Why waste Batista in a non-title scene for a barely relevant superstar the past few months?

Ambrose seems to consider himself an elite wrestler, why not let the 44 year old Batista shake some rust off against him instead of plugging him into an already crowded fest for the WWE World Heavy Weight Championship?

Like I said earlier, this would be just a squash feud. It's still up in the air as to what Batista does at Mania, but if it's competing for the world championship, then the month of February will be just a time killer for him. So why not throw a person like ADR at him just to give him someone to destroy in the meantime. Keep in mind he's not on a Lesnar or Rock-like part time deal where any match with him will be a rarity. He's gonna be here more or else full time until he leaves again sometime around the middle of summer.

Plus, it's pretty likely that he will win the WWE Championship, so contesting for the US Title would be out of the question. A feud with some new blood like Ambrose is definitely something I hope to see though, but it doesn't have to be for a midcard belt. Ambrose himself needs to drop the US Title sooner than later.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Like I said earlier, this would be just a squash feud. It's still up in the air as to what Batista does at Mania, but if it's competing for the world championship, then the month of February will be just a time killer for him. So why not throw a person like ADR at him just to give him someone to destroy in the meantime. Keep in mind he's not on a Lesnar or Rock-like part time deal where any match with him will be a rarity. He's gonna be here more or else full time until he leaves again sometime around the middle of summer.

Plus, it's pretty likely that he will win the WWE Championship, so contesting for the US Title would be out of the question. A feud with some new blood like Ambrose is definitely something I hope to see though, but it doesn't have to be for a midcard belt. Ambrose himself needs to drop the US Title sooner than later.

Yeah I know Batista will be there for at least another 2 years due to the contract deal and he very well could win that championship (I'm hoping!! not a big Cena/Orton guy at all).. As long as Batista rips through ADR instantly from Jan 20 appearance through RR than I'll be cool with it, nothing longer hopefully.

Batista vs Reigns would be quite the match-up too, I really just want Sandow holding that US Title tbh and I hope he takes it from Ambrose.. Getting a little tired of them making him a joke of the WWE getting Cobra Clutched by Sgt. Slaughter lol cmon!

Jonathas

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah I know Batista will be there for at least another 2 years due to the contract deal and he very well could win that championship (I'm hoping!! not a big Cena/Orton guy at all).. As long as Batista rips through ADR instantly from Jan 20 appearance through RR than I'll be cool with it, nothing longer hopefully.

Batista vs Reigns would be quite the match-up too, I really just want Sandow holding that US Title tbh and I hope he takes it from Ambrose.. Getting a little tired of them making him a joke of the WWE getting Cobra Clutched by Sgt. Slaughter lol cmon!
I think he is Damien is more a IC Champion than a US Champion. I not gonna lie, I don't see a bright future for him, but I think his career should be directed to Smackdown.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I think he is Damien is more a IC Champion than a US Champion. I not gonna lie, I don't see a bright future for him, but I think his career should be directed to Smackdown.

Pfft he's more WWE WHC Unified Champ :p
No but seriously you're right he would make a better IC.

At this rate it's hard for anyone but the true fans of his to see a bright future for him but we'll see, I think Big E. would've been a better US Champion than Intercontinental, he would've brought a little bit more meaning to it.. At least he's a champion though, he's a likeable guy!

Reactions: Jonathas

Jonathas

Jobber
Reaction score
Pfft he's more WWE WHC Unified Champ :p
No but seriously you're right he would make a better IC.

At this rate it's hard for anyone but the true fans of his to see a bright future for him but we'll see, I think Big E. would've been a better US Champion than Intercontinental, he would've brought a little bit more meaning to it.. At least he's a champion though, he's a likeable guy!
I like Ambrose as US Champ for now. The change that I would made is on IC title, put Damien to reigns it. But it seems like WWE want to invest at Fandango.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like Ambrose as US Champ for now. The change that I would made is on IC title, put Damien to reigns it. But it seems like WWE want to invest at Fandango.

Lol freakking fandangooo :happy:!!! can't believe they have like a whole light set up for him over the stage when he appears it's bonkers... NXT's Tyler Breeze and him are like on the same level of whackness in my opinion.

Jonathas

Jobber
Reaction score
Lol freakking fandangooo :happy:!!! can't believe they have like a whole light set up for him over the stage when he appears it's bonkers... NXT's Tyler Breeze and him are like on the same level of whackness in my opinion.
Man, I dont know why, but you just remind me Jericho's jacket in Mania 28 lol :lol1:
The guy pretending look good with half lighted jacket.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY
Reaction score
What a moron. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth when a professional sits there and basically admits the business is rigged. Guess he thinks using insider terms is gonna make people think it's real. Well it's not real, it's fake, like you just alluded to, Batista. Way to shoot yourself in the foot. Luckily, it's not a big deal, since ADR is irrelevant anyway and thus, by extension, so are all things pertaining to him, including this unprofessional tweet from the Animal. Maybe I'm overreacting. Good to have him back in any event.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Awww does Bwatista need hug? :sad: