Batista returning soon (ugh)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Source: PWInsider

At Raw this week, Batista was telling those who asked that he was on schedule with his recovery from the tendon tear surgery and he was told he should be able to begin working out in about 4-6 weeks.

The word was Batista is hoping to return by the Survivor Series PPV in November (his hometown of Washington D.C.) and was down about missing the upcoming July event in the Philippines since he's part Filipino and is seen as a national hero there.

boooo

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I don't think he'll "miss" the event, he just won't be in the ring.

The Rated R CMStar

Early? What did you expect, him being out until Wrestlemania?

chessarmy

^ soon, meaning his return is vastly approaching, so I'm not happy

The Rated R CMStar

I just hope they keep him away from Orton. I for one like Batista, but have found him too boring in his late feud with Batista.

Damn Batista, everytime an interesting match or feud looms for him on the horizon, he has to get injured. HHH vs Batista, with one of them turning was inminent, same goes for Cena vs Batista earlier this year for Mania.

Beer Money Army

The word was Batista is hoping to return by the Survivor Series PPV in November (his hometown of Washington D.C.) and was down about missing the upcoming July event in the Philippines since he's part Filipino and is seen as a national hero there.

Well the word that is going around in Australia, is that Batista is a National Jobber there.

Soulpower

The word was Batista is hoping to return by the Survivor Series PPV in November (his hometown of Washington D.C.)

Didn't this same shit happen a couple of years back? It ended with Batista beating Booker T for the title at Survivor Series (Which I believe was in.... Washington D.C.).

the dark knight

if i see that douche wearing a title belt while still being face again im gonna stop watching wrestling.

Wrestling Station

aha so SS will be the time for me to get back on watching Raw and PPVs more frequently! :yes:

Beer Money Army

The word was Batista is hoping to return by the Survivor Series PPV in November (his hometown of Washington D.C.)

Didn't this same shit happen a couple of years back? It ended with Batista beating Booker T for the title at Survivor Series (Which I believe was in.... Washington D.C.).

S.Series 2006 was at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.. home of ECW:sofa:, Last time Series PPV was at Washington was when Bret Hart won His WWE c'ship back from Diesel (kevin Nash) in 1995. So i hope this Means Jericho could be world champion again on which he deserves very muchly.

Soulpower

S.Series 2006 was at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.. home of ECW:sofa:, Last time Series PPV was at Washington was when Bret Hart won His WWE c'ship back from Diesel (kevin Nash) in 1995. So i hope this Means Jericho could be world champion again on which he deserves very muchly.

I stand corrected :shifty:

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I dont mind batista i thought he was very entertaining as gm for the night.

Reaction score
I thought Cena & Batista had something but Orton have about as much chemistry as Michelle McCool & Maria!

Oh and like I always say about Batista... the guy goes on the shelf more than Oreos so his return shouldn't last long.