Batista Rants About Daniel Bryan's World Title Win

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Former WWE superstar Batista tweeted the following about Daniel Bryan's World Heavyweight title win on Sunday night:

"excuse me! did i hear that right? Daniel Bryan World Heavyweight Champ. ummmmmmm.....ok."

After Batista's tweet set off a firestorm of responses from people calling him a hater for apparently not sounding pleased with WWE's decision to put the World title on Bryan, he replied:

"man did that comment bring the tough guy haters out. well i'm at Gracie Fighter Tampa daily. 6333 s. dale mabry hwy Tampa FL. stop on by"

Shortly thereafter, Batista followed up with the following statement, explaining his relationship with Daniel Bryan and why tweets from haters mean nothing to him:

"so to clear up any misunderstanding about me hating on Daniel Bryan...actually i've been a supporter of his for years,unlike most of you Johnny come lately smart mark supporters. we actually had a hell of a match together that was originally supposed to be a squash match until this old broken down ex bodybuilder who never deserved to be champion and only had it handed to me because HHH was my boy...refused to job the kid out because i knew how good he was and wanted to have a f*cking match with him before i left the company. and a hell of a match we had considering where our respective places in the company were at the time. so yes im aware of all of his accomplishments and hard work through out the years and i'm thrilled to death for him....but still...World Heavyweight champ???ummmmmmm...ok. opinions are like *ssholes. my Twitter account,my opinion. and to all the bitch ass haters who just dogged me out and bitched about how horrible i was.....i've worked with HHH, the Undertaker,Rey Mysterio,Randy Orton Stone Cold,Edge,John Cena,Chris Benoit,Ric Fucking Flair!!etc.etc.. and they all respected me and my work. Eddie Guerrero respected my work. so don't expect your little bullsh*t remarks to actually carry any weight. in your b*tch ass faces!!"

Discuss!

rcoot93

Reaction score
I sort f agree but only because of the way Bryan won the title would have preferd a normal non money in the bank win,

also batista had some ok matches but he wasn't that good

SAL

Reaction score
Wait, who's the mark again? Batista's either being the "smart mark" he makes fun of or he just doesn't watch the show. Bryan's supposed to be an underdog champion, that's the point, and he'll probably either lose it in a month or turn heel.

Kairi

Reaction score
I imagine with the way it was done and how show has been a supporter or what not, bryan is going heel. And I got halfway lost through what batista said because it seemed like he was putting him down to begin with and then he was supporting it, none the less what is done is done

TheZig

Reaction score
I really couldn't care less what Batista's view is on Bryan winning the heavyweight championship, I'll discuss Batista when he fails at MMA and comes back to WWE for one last paycheck.

Last edited:

Lewb

Reaction score
Whats with the stereotype of people on the internet ranting about big guys can't wrestle. I thought Batista is hell of a wrestler and I respect is opinion. He never bad mouthed Bryan. Sounds to me he's more confused with the booking.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I never was that much of a Batista fan other than that year he started coming into his own with the Rumble of 05 and such. The slow face turn was good. But I think he is giving himself a little too much credit.

Ad far as the D-Bry title win... I didn't see it but from what I see said there... it looks aight. I mean it's nothing short of the Rey Mysterio title win from Mania 22. Cept hopefully it won't be as dreadful as that reign cause that was terrible. He was made to look like a complete jobber. At least D-Bry could have a decent look as a champion... more believable since he is bigger and has had a pretty decent run lately.

But as far as Bats rant and stuff... eh. Hes just too much of a fan of himself. And the whole bringing up the training at Gracie camp... wasn't even needed.

Reaction score
I would say he was confused really. He should of gone to WrestleMania like he said, in theory Bryan should go heel, but I think Show might. Batista could put on a good match by the way. I think we'll see him back soon.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
That's pretty cool of him not wanting to squash Bryan. I thought this would have been him dissing Bryan but it really wasn't that but more so of a they thought they should have waited and done it at mania or something but I think with the way if you look back at that show I'll go down as a bit of changing of the guard for this new generation as all the champions right now are youth plus due to circumstance of Mark Henry and his injury.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I'm not going to really comment because I'm probably the biggest Batista hater. It's just Batista being Batista with his stupid remarks. He didn't really rip Bryan but still if you like the guy, why would you do that? You should be happy for the guy, not post some stupid remark. Screw Batista and I hope he does something stupid so I'll never see him in WWE again.

jax_the_ax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
vader
Batista is shit. I can drop names too and than quit the company like a big whiny bitch on national live television.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I don't understand why people hate Batista, I liked him and thought he was entertaining. I'd like to see him do another run in the WWE.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't care about Batista's thoughts on D-Bry. Batista isn't a wrestling fan, he was barely a wrestler... He doesn't have passion for the business. His thoughts don't matter.

But I do like how he posted where he trains everyday. That would be a fun road trip.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Ha, yeah. I bet noone would've even showed up after he posted it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I laughed when Batista posted the address of his gym in response to the negative comments. What a tool.

Batista has only said negative things about WWE since leaving so I don't pay attention to what he says since it is clear he holds a grudge that since leaving he han't been able to get any movie roles or get an MMA deal. Apparently there is a big difference between PG and PG-14 and that makes all the difference with WWEs product but I can't see it.