Batista on whc.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
@DaveBautista
excuse me! did i hear that right? Daniel Bryan World Heavyweight Champ. ummmmmmm.....ok.

so to clear up any misunderstanding about me hating on Daniel Bryan...actually i've been a supporter of his for years,unlike most of you Johnny come lately smart mark supporters. we actually had a hell of a match together that was originally supposed to be a squash match until this old broken down ex bodybuilder who never deserved to be champion and only had it handed to me because HHH was my boy...refused to job the kid out because i knew how good he was and wanted to have a fucking match with him before i left the company. and a hell of a match we had considering where our respective places in the company were at the time. so yes im aware of all of his accomplishments and hard work through out the years and i'm thrilled to death for him....but still...World Heavyweight champ???ummmmmmm...ok. opinions are like assholes. my Twitter account,my opinion. and to all the bitch ass haters who just dogged me out and bitched about how horrible i was.....i've worked with HHH, the Undertaker,Rey Mysterio,Randy Orton Stone Cold,Edge,John Cena,Chris Benoit,Ric Fucking Flair!!etc.etc.. and they all respected me and my work. Eddie Guerrero respected my work. so don't expect your little bullshit remarks to actually carry any weight. in your bitch ass faces!!

It's good to see Dave using his weight whilst in the WWE to give people a chance who deserve it. However he did seem to backtrack from his intial statement so may have wanted to just maintain some face.
When you get passed the drivel he does make a valid point about his work. He became a respectable worker in about 2008 for me. He didn't deserve his push but he got over and drew some serious money.

What's everyone elses opinion on this?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To me, the guy is too bitter outside of WWE for me to like him. Got no problem with Batista, the WWE Superstar (especially his heel run), but he himself has bitched about WWE on his twitter over and over and over again. Even there he's being sarcastic and basically saying DB deservers something, but not the WHC. Who's he to say that? He's right, he was a draw and he had some okay matches with respected guys, but his constant bitching about WWE is boring the hell out of me.

He bags on the PG Product, but he was one of the main superstars in the PG product... makes no sense. But yeah, I wish the guy good luck in MMA but I'm certain he'll flop there and be in WWE in no time.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
To me, the guy is too bitter outside of WWE for me to like him. Got no problem with Batista, the WWE Superstar (especially his heel run), but he himself has bitched about WWE on his twitter over and over and over again. Even there he's being sarcastic and basically saying DB deservers something, but not the WHC. Who's he to say that? He's right, he was a draw and he had some okay matches with respected guys, but his constant bitching about WWE is boring the hell out of me.

He bags on the PG Product, but he was one of the main superstars in the PG product... makes no sense. But yeah, I wish the guy good luck in MMA but I'm certain he'll flop there and be in WWE in no time.

Batista's MMA debut on Strikeforce was cancelled.
I doubt if he will actually compete in MMA.He's getting old too.

I always liked Batista and I believe his right about PG.Even though I haven't read his comments on Twitter, WWE is getting boring and a kiddie show.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Funny thing is though being PG built him into the star he is today. Everyone has opinions on the PG product compared with the AE product, but generally those who relished it and used it to become a star shouldn't be complaining lol.

I think he still is going to compete in MMA, he has a "Huge Announcement" soon apparently, and many are speculating it'll be his first fight date. But he is old, and he'll lose.