• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

The Sun web site now has an audio interview up with World Heavyweight Champion Batista. Some interesting notes came out of the interview including that it made him sick when the Great Khali was able to hold the World Title. He says that McMahon is a regular guy, but if you piss him off he becomes very intimidating.

He also says that he would like to take MVP under his wing. He would also like to see Low Ki, Christian, Booker T, and Samoa Joe all in the WWE. He says he has no clue why Booker ended up leaving.

He also speaks on a present that Undertaker gave him during their Hell in a Cell match, where Undertaker let him kick out of the tombstone. It was also mentioned that the winner of the Royal Rumble next month will receive a shot at their brand title instead of choosing what title they wanted to go after like last year.

That practically cleared a lot of rumors about HHH vs Batista for the WWE title at Mania. For it to happen Batista will have to be at Raw by next month and win the Rumble or be at Raw in the next two months and win the Elimination Chamber at No Way Out.
And lord, please Batista, I am a huge fan of yours, but just stay away from MVP

Markz

Reaction score
Fan of Batista, are you high?

Anyway, this is typical Batista bs, he can't do anything right.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I also am a Batista fan after I saw him live, not so much before, but I still don't think he should come to Raw. I never miss Raw and catch Smackdown fairly regularily and it would be nice to the Animal more often, but I still do not understand the logic of moving him to Raw. I think if he goes to Raw he'll get burried under all the mid card talent. If anything they need to move a main eventer to Raw because we've pretty much had Batista/Undertaker/Edge in every World Heavy Weight title feud this yea.

Fonzie 522

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Batista and I don't really like what he did here. He should just keep his mouth shut. I do agree on the superstars that he wants to come back to WWE though. I also agree that Triple H and Batista should never happen again at Wrestlemania if theres going to be a rematch put Jericho vs. HHH on.

Soulpower

He would also like to see Low Ki, Christian, Booker T, and Samoa Joe all in the WWE.

At the very least... I like his taste in wrestlers. But why Booker T? Does Batista want to get knocked out again?

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
He would also like to see Low Ki, Christian, Booker T, and Samoa Joe all in the WWE.

At the very least... I like his taste in wrestlers. But why Booker T? Does Batista want to get knocked out again?

HAHA. Good point there. But I don't now how much WWE would like it if he comes back now, after leaving...

CenaMark54

Thats funny, I felt sick when Batista won the belt off of Triple H.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

wresyling station what are you smoking? batista's promos could not be any worse. delirious makes him look bad. and he cant do any real wrestling. he just steals everyones finishers (spear, spinebuster, powerslam, jackhammer)

C4

Batista = Future Ultimate Warrior :shifty:
I don't want to see him in the Main Event of WrestleMania and please not against HHH damn Batista, the guy sucks. And now he will make MVP look bad in a pure shit rivalry between him and MVp, god.

Beer Money Army

i would rather see Batista face a basketball at mania instead

The Rated R CMStar

Hey, you can't deny that at least with guys named Triple H and Undertaker, he can put on decent, if not great matches. The point of not wanting HHH vs Batista as a WM main event is not the match quality, is the match itself that should not repeat.