Batista Looking To Retire Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

:cry: yeah... But he achieved more in 6 years than what others achieved in 12 or so years in the business.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
What would a guy like Batista do in the WWE if not wrestle?
I cannot see him being a Commentator, GM, Referee, Assistant, Manager, Announcer or Interviewer. Maybe doing something off screen.

Wrestling Station

^I can see him become a Body guard for some heel GM (like what Matt Morgan did in TNA).

or, work in the developmental territory to seek for new talents and monsters (off TV) behind the screen.

tnafan454

Reaction score
i really won't miss his in ring preformance but i do hope they put him for development so we don't get such shit talent

Airfixx

^ He actually started in 2003, being the body guard for Reverend Devon, but he was only really noticed in late 04 when Evolution rerouted him...

Please explain how by Armageddon 2003 he'd already won the tag titles alongside Flair (as part of Evolution) then?

Wiki says: "He began his WWE career on the May 9, 2002 episode of SmackDown! as Deacon Bautista"