Batista Heel Turn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Predictions for Raw? After RR a heel turn for the animal seems natural and inevitable, but we all know that's rarely how WWE do things. So what do you think? Will he turn heel and take advantage of the heat, or will they continue to expect the audience to cheer?

Personally, I doubt he'll turn. I'd be happy to be wrong, but I can't see it.

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
I don't see where they have any choice. Not that it will make much difference. There really wasn't any heat directed at Batista to take advantage of. The boos were more of a "We're all tired of this bullshit" kind of heat, and not really directed at anyone in particular (except possibly HHH).

Solid Snake

After reading about the negative reactions, I can see him turning heel sooner than the wwe wanted him to.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
He should turn heel, hell he should have returned as a heel. He's much more entertaining as a heel really. Yesterday could push WWE into making him a heel finally, and I am for it.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
I think the best way to start of Raw tonight would be to have John Cena open it up by agreeing with the fans about how DB got screwed. While doing that, Batista can interrupt him and shit on the fans, making it all about him. Of course that pulls us all back to the same situation he and Cena were in when he left, but it could help matters some.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
They're not turning Batista a week after his return.

Reactions: Snowman1

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Probably won't since he is going to be feuding with Orton, but I wouldn't mind it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He is going into Mania as the #1 contender and a face. WWE isn't going to have some knee-jerk reaction because of one pissed off crowd.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
It'd be great to see him as a heel eventually but not during this run. Maybe after he leaves in the summer and then returns later, he can come back as a heel and eventually finish out his career as a heel like he did in 2010. Otherwise, he's just gonna have to learn to deal with the negative reactions. Cena's been dealing with it for nearly ten years, I think Batista can deal with it for a year or two.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
If WWE goes through with a full heel turn, it won't be prior to Mania and it will be an organic turn, much like the Austin face turn. They're not going to change his character or have him start doing heel things. He'll be the same character, he'll just get booed for it. His character will be a lot like Cena's (at least for half of the audience).

wk

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Give us what we want!

55f2deb9334384608ba0e80dc4227a0a.png

Reactions: Wacokid27