Batista´s future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Where is Batista´s future

• Raw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ECW

• Smack Down

• Total voters

adrenalinegg

Reaction score
Batista has been a good face for the WWE creative team, but right now he doesn´t have the same momentum he had two years ago, he really needs a new turn.

There is the idea of trading Batista to Raw with the Draft, but I think he is gonna lose all his heat there. My best option for Batista is for him going to ECW and feud with Kane that would be great, once ha regains his heat in ECW then in the 2009 Draft he should go to Raw.:grabbounce:

MikeRaw

Ok, Batista will never go to ECW. He is a top guy in the company, a multi time world champ, and most likely, a future HOF'er... ECW is 3rd rate. Its superstars are nowhere near Raw or SD's superstars, and its only an hour. Besides, its recognised as the 3rd brand, and nothing can change that. So batista wilpl never go there... I have a feeling Batista will go to Raw in the draft, even though he has a title match against Edge. But I see him going there, as there's alot of new competition there. And IMO, he's more of a Raw guy anyways....

Reaction score
Yeah batista shouldnt go to ECW because ECW is for newbies and jobbers. Batista should get drafted to raw and start the evalution return thing with Randy Orton

kingovkings

Reaction score
Batista/ ECW not even a remote possibility LMAO. ECW is the breeding ground for future stars not for multi time heavy weight champs or already established stars.
tista will IMO end up on Raw come the next Draft he has done all he can on smack down.
Raw offer new and fresh challenges.

exC.On

Reaction score
If not raw then atleast heel, orrr atleast his animal gimmick to be more him.

chessarmy

Batista will go to RAW and turn heel, thats the best option for him right now

MikeRaw

Batista will go to RAW and turn heel, thats the best option for him right now

Agreed. I can see Umaga going to SD, so if Batista goes to Raw (which he will) they will have too many faces, someone will have to turn heel. However, I dont know if it will be Batista, but it'd be good, because the only time we saw him heel was when he was a midcarder... I wanna see a heel main event Batista...

Beer Money Army

i reckon Batista will stay on smackdown.. I reckon MVP will be raw soon...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Batista is one of the most underrated superstars in wrestling in my opinion....

anyways, I think he'll go to RAW, turn HEEL, feud with JohnCena(maybe at summerslam or wrestlemania) , Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Mr.Kennedy,Jeff hardy,etc....

I dunno, so like..yea, I pretty much agreed with everyone that posted above me....ay-does that make yo @$$ HAPPY?!

C4

Batista has had enough of his time on Smackdown, ECW is a very unlikely case since he has been former World Champion and so obviously we are going to see Batista go to RAW sometime in the future.

It would be good to see Batista on RAW since he is getting boring as the days pass on Smackdown, ECW wouldn't be the right choice as well.