Barret stalks a wwe reporter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
http://vids.wwe.com/14381/wwecom-exclusive-wade-barrett-st

He's at it again by the looks of it. Give this man a talkshow segment god dammit.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Wade Barret is hilarious!!!! its when he went Jamaican me crazy then he just appears in the toilets oh man he is great he is funny great on the mic has great in ring skills why is this dude not a champion

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Because WWE messed up the Nexus angle :(. He'll be champion in 2012 though, then WWE will realize how good this guy is.

Do you think his ring skills prevented him from getting the belt though? He was and still is imo pretty green. He was over enough but the matches with Orton was a borefest imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Nah, I really doubt it. Green wrestlers don't bother them, well didn't at the time of that angle. That angle needed titles. They had the tag team titles, one should of went for US Title (Skip) and Wade should of been WWE Champion. He wouldn't need many high pressure individual matches with a massive stable with him.