Bandwagons

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I love you guys.

:wub:

:thumbsup:

edit:lol my rep I gave you failed...

:smh I meant to give you pos rep this time but the smile I used failed:

LadyHotrod

Well to be fair she wasn't that much of a bitch before. She changed into the biggest asshole possible. I wouldn't treat a person the same way I did before if their attitude changed drastically.

Bitch probably going through her period.

Also the members pulled this same shit with Blaze, and C4.

The LadyHotrod thing is a bad example.

C4, and Blaze however is a good example.

LOL, huh?

I used to flame Blaze like crazy and everyone loved it. That was WAAAAAY back in the day. I then left him alone and people still went against him, probably just to "impress" at the time. After a while, people didn't care about bitching at him anymore and they liked him, probably because I didn't flame him anymore so there was no heat on him.

When I flamed iamironman, everyone loved it and went along with it. No problem there. No one thought I was a bitch when I flamed him or Blaze OR Degeneration when she was here. Hell, everyone enjoyed flaming STERL and now they are on his side whenever he says something negative about me. Oh, no, that isn't a bandwagon.

:rolleyes:

Qwake never had a problem with me a while ago, LMAO. He's just bringing it up now because once upon a time, I must have said he was Blue and he has since never forgotten that day.

Other than that, I have clearly said a few times now that, regardless of what people think of me, I still don't sit here and e-hate a bunch of people. I only dislike Monk for reasons I don't have to repeat. Other than him, everyone else here can have a good conversation when they want to.

So yeah, if you're gonna ty to make up a reason for your e-hate, at least use FACTS to back it up. It's not like I just wandered into the flame chamber a week ago out of the blue. I've been regularly posting in here for a long time so don't use this "sudden attitude change" as an excuse. Me in the flame chamber = old news.

Same with C4. If someone like Monk came out and said C4 was awesome, you would all agree.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
See, I'm never on any band wagon's :k:. The only one I think I'm hopping on is the Hey Monday one, but I really dig that "Run Don't Walk" track, and "Homecoming" is epic.

Back to who I don't like in this thread.

lmao C4 just got out of neg rep and members were starting to respect him again, watch him fall off the map right after getting it somewhat back
So how does it feel to ride the dick of BKB all your life? I'm serious. You are THE Band Wagon Rider. I tried to restrain myself from being such an asshole to you, but I'm so fed up that I just have to tear you a new one. The flaming I will possibly do isn't just towards you.

C4 isn't as bad as you all portray him to be. I don't know how annoying he was before, but wtf, all of you cunts are assholes to him. LHR just said it best. If MS came around, and said

"C4 = Member of the month imo."

I bet my account that Sterl, and others will join the band wagon. Its fucking ridiculous. BKB, although we probably don't like each other, I have to say the mother fucker has some original points, and is one of the few people who don't follow these wagons. Make up your own character rather than following the likes of the Admin's, and Aussie's.

Back to C4, the Australian comment was kind of out of line man. Poor Aussie's, even if they are a bunch of Kanagroo Humpers, but without them, we'd never have Kangaroo Jack :k:!

Jay kay, the Aussie's are pretty cool imho, but I don't seem to get along with any of them. Except a couple really.

Qwake

LOL, huh?

I used to flame Blaze like crazy and everyone loved it. That was WAAAAAY back in the day. I then left him alone and people still went against him, probably just to "impress" at the time. After a while, people didn't care about bitching at him anymore and they liked him, probably because I didn't flame him anymore so there was no heat on him.

When I flamed iamironman, everyone loved it and went along with it. No problem there. No one thought I was a bitch when I flamed him or Blaze OR Degeneration when she was here. Hell, everyone enjoyed flaming STERL and now they are on his side whenever he says something negative about me. Oh, no, that isn't a bandwagon.

:rolleyes:

Qwake never had a problem with me a while ago, LMAO. He's just bringing it up now because once upon a time, I must have said he was Blue and he has since never forgotten that day.

Other than that, I have clearly said a few times now that, regardless of what people think of me, I still don't sit here and e-hate a bunch of people. I only dislike Monk for reasons I don't have to repeat. Other than him, everyone else here can have a good conversation when they want to.

So yeah, if you're gonna ty to make up a reason for your e-hate, at least use FACTS to back it up. It's not like I just wandered into the flame chamber a week ago out of the blue. I've been regularly posting in here for a long time so don't use this "sudden attitude change" as an excuse. Me in the flame chamber = old news.

Same with C4. If someone like Monk came out and said C4 was awesome, you would all agree.

There's a reason as to why people liked it when you flamed those guys, its MOST LIKELY because theyre Blue. Some people couldn't be fucked flamming Blaze and the other members but you wanted to because I dunno, you enjoy it or something, you were the only one who wanted to start the flame threads and people must have thought "lol, someone is finally flaming this blueberry" or something.

Why would someone not like it when you flame iamironman? He was without a doubt the dumbest (and fattest) member IWF had from 2008. For anyone to stick up for iamrionman would be crazy because he was so fucked in the head. Not really jumping on your bandwagon or something for flaming him, everyone already did just because of the fact that he was dumb.

And I've actually never really liked you tbh, think we had a flame thingy a while back where you repetitively said the same things and whatnot, I may have repped you a few times but that doesn't mean I like you, it may have just meant you made a half decent post.

So like...stfu? :y:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh, and for those of you left wondering, this relates to LH. When she was the 'in-thing' everyone acted nice to her and liked her. Yet when an opportunity came to kick her while she was down you all jumped at the chance. Pretty fucking pathetic.

I won't deny the hypocrisy, that's pretty obvious. But the LH specific situation isn't the reason. I DID legitimately get along with LH for a period of time (at least I believe so on my end) after our flame war ended. She started the shit back up with me over the Monkeystyle thread when I had already realized I made a mistake flaming This Guy. So I fought back, and could be classified I suppose as one of the first on the "Kick LH when she is down" bandwagon. But hey, I didn't do it out of spite, I could still get along with LH perfectly well if and when this event dies down and we all return to normalcy. Or at least, as normal as it gets here. So yeah, to make a long winded rant short. Me = Hypocrite due to coming back after saying I would walk. Me not = Hypocrite due to LadyHotrod bandwagon jumping.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Mike looked at this thread again since I posted about him looking at it and still said nothing. :laugh2:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

TQO, I wasn't even thinking of you when I made this thread, but you can be a hypocrite if you really want to be. :shifty:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if you were or not, I just lumped myself together into the group of people who were picking on LH and thought I would clarify. lol. Anything I pretty much said in the heat of the moment against This Guy I pretty much disregard, which includes my statement about walking away from IWF.

Who wants to officially join the Hypocrisy bandwagon?

Hometown Kid

All of you hypocrites and all of you parasites...:nonono:

:shifty:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I'm a hypocrite. I said i'd leave, and I came back for the members. I need the chump change

LadyHotrod

There's a reason as to why people liked it when you flamed those guys, its MOST LIKELY because theyre Blue. Some people couldn't be fucked flamming Blaze and the other members but you wanted to because I dunno, you enjoy it or something, you were the only one who wanted to start the flame threads and people must have thought "lol, someone is finally flaming this blueberry" or something.

Why would someone not like it when you flame iamironman? He was without a doubt the dumbest (and fattest) member IWF had from 2008. For anyone to stick up for iamrionman would be crazy because he was so fucked in the head. Not really jumping on your bandwagon or something for flaming him, everyone already did just because of the fact that he was dumb.

And I've actually never really liked you tbh, think we had a flame thingy a while back where you repetitively said the same things and whatnot, I may have repped you a few times but that doesn't mean I like you, it may have just meant you made a half decent post.

So like...stfu? :y:

Thank you for further proving that I am right when I said that people don't have a problem when I flame less popular members but suddenly have a problem when I flame more "popular" members, hence why people jump on a bandwagon and hate people who flame those who's cock you all ride.

:y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

Qwake

Its actually that when you flame the more "popular" members it is for the wrong reasons. People don't care when you flame Blue members like iamironman because, well, he's Blue but when you flame "popular" members its probably cause youre bored and want to make shit up or try to enlarge your ego.

:lac: