• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bandwagons

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Ever since that monkeystyle has gone too far thread, things have changed around here.

I'm gonna call it the Stingitude Era of IWF

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Shut up.

You're the biggest hypocrite around here.

Considering I'm the one who brought around all the hate on you with that WS thing, I suggest you stop typing to preserve what little dignity you have left.

I assume this is about Sterl. If not, I guess I am in the 'Blue' group.

Well that counts as right too I guess. Wasn't what I had in mind, but it'll do. >___>

4jqjh9n94hs2bto3oe.jpg

This pissed me off.

That has nothing to do with bandwagoning you waste of air. I was pissed off that you decided the deaths in my country meant nothing. Pretty sure that has nothing to do with bandwagoning. Learn the meaning of a fucking word before you use it.

Oh, and for those of you left wondering, this relates to LH. When she was the 'in-thing' everyone acted nice to her and liked her. Yet when an opportunity came to kick her while she was down you all jumped at the chance. Pretty fucking pathetic.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

"Everyone hates C4 because it's the cool thing to do."

*Pat starts flaming LH*

"YES, LET'S KICK HER WHILE SHE'S DOWN! I'M FUCKING AWESOME!"