SummerSlam Balor vs. Wyatt (Balor bringing the paint back?/What to do with Wyatt?)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I saw some RAW clips from Monday, the heartbeat had the red lights for a second then Balor showed up normally. This is probably them bringing back the Demon King persona, in response to Bray's mind games, which should stay for other special events.

Now that is good, one of the big things about Finn's character now in the WWE (as known in NXT), was the awesome paint he would break out for ppv events, it really boosts the big event feel.

But... Bray Wyatt is on the receiving end. It's probably fair Finn brings back the paint for a character like him but now what do we do with Bray after this? We have actually asked this question for a long time now haven't we...he had one month of sincerity finally capturing the WWE championship but him and even John Cena were just transitional reigns to make Randy Orton champion, who himself winded up being a transitional reign for the push of Jinder Mahal.

So, will Balor bring back the Demon persona and what the heck do we do with Bray?

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm sure Balor will bring back is stupid Demon paint and then hopefully he loses

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like Bálor will be summoning The Demon come SummerSlam.

I don't really care about the feud, but The Demon King entrance is going to be awesome.

As for what happens with Bray? He loses, like always. Because that's what he does. lol

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
Until that red beat on Monday I was sure that Bray would win at Summerslam, Demon King Balor would then get his win back in September leading up to Lesnar at TLC in October. At this point we'll have to wait and see.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
What would be the point of Wyatt winning? The damage has already been done to him, almost up to the point where there is no coming back. He needs to either take a long, looooong break, or he can turn face and ACTUALLY BE INTERESTING. I'm sorry to the Bray Wyatt fans, but Balor needs this win much more.