• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballers starring that bloke who used to wrestle.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Anybody caught the first two episodes of this yet? It's nice to see The Rock move away from all those action style films into something a bit more relaxed as Spencer (a retired NFL player who's scored a job at a wealth management firm for his contacts mainly.)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I liked episode #3.

Man, that little fuckboy Reg is pushing it. Can't wait to see Spencer give him an asswhooping of a lifetime.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So, the fourth ep was solid.

Charles is in a lotta troubletroubletrouble. Vernon is an ungrateful sumbitch, aaaand I'm so gonna enjoy Spencer beating that little fuckboy Reg. I hope they do it soon!

Joe is awesome and Ricky/Alonzo feud is entertaining.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Episode #5 was hilarious, loved it!

Charles imagining Sammy while shagging his own wife and Ricky saving 'Zo from the 'cop' was awesome!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Not yet. I'll catch it today, it's been renewed for a second season already which is cool. Just Googled it, the guy who plays Ricky is Denzel Washington's kid? Da fuq.

Cool to hear that a second season is on the way.

As far as Ricky being Denzel's kid goes, I didn't know that.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Ricky dropping the :pipebomb: about his dad as the reason he wears 18 was really cool. Looks like he's got the league back on side. I'm a bit disappointed they dropped the Charles back to the league story for this affair stuff. Reggie needs to get knocked the fuck out also.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Ricky dropping the :pipebomb: about his dad as the reason he wears 18 was really cool. Looks like he's got the league back on side. I'm a bit disappointed they dropped the Charles back to the league story for this affair stuff. Reggie needs to get knocked the fuck out also.

- Yeah, bro. That Ricky stuff was cool. Wondering if they'll ever reveal his daddy...

- I hope they go back to Charles contemplating of returning to the league in the second season.

- Oh, hell yeah. I am gonna enjoy that immensely when that happens.