Bale & Cristiano vs Messi & Neymar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
Its still a cup though, you can't reaally say Bale hasn't won anything when well he has ;-]

Its like saying david moyes has won a trophy becaus he won the comunity shield though.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Messi is better than Ronaldo by far.
Neymar is better than Bale by a little bit.

Bale is too hyped imo, hes all pace and shot. He cant even use his right foot much, havent seen any defense shattering throughs from him either.

Ozil imo was better than bale, so i would say selling ozil to support bale is a bad move for madrid. Ozil is a top top player, perhaps the best in the world in that hole behind the striker currently.

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
Personally? As of right now, Ronaldo is on better form than anyone else on this planet. Despite being injured, Bale has been part of the reason why Madrid could go for a treble as it's guaranteed that Bale will either score one goal or have an assist. I might be bias but Ronaldo and Bale are better imo.

Soselo

Jobber
Reaction score
Ronaldo and Bale for me.

Not sure how Bale is doing in La Liga as I don't watch it that much but Ronaldo is by far the best player on the planet right now. I still think Neymar is quite overrated.