Bale & Cristiano vs Messi & Neymar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score

Which one is best?
Which one are you more excited to see?
Which one will work best together?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Which one is best? It depends, maybe Ronaldo and Bale because Neymar and Messi have some sort of problem (rumor time)
Which one are you more excited to see? For sure, Ronaldo and Bale.
Which one will work best together? Probably Neymar and Messi, they've already shown what they can do together.
This is it.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
So You say Messi and neymar have some sort of trouble, but they have already shown what they can do together ? They've done nothing so far

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Yeah they have. I think it was against Malaga when they both played together from the beginning.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
messi is better then ronaldo and neymar is better then bale if neymar played in the premiership and moved to barca his fee would of been more then bales easily just look at what he has done for brazil and look at what he did for santos and the lad is like three years younger then bale.
Sorry madrid fans i just think barca are still the better team these days.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
messi is better then ronaldo and neymar is better then bale if neymar played in the premiership and moved to barca his fee would of been more then bales easily just look at what he has done for brazil and look at what he did for santos and the lad is like three years younger then bale.
Sorry madrid fans i just think barca are still the better team these days.

No doubt about your last afirmation, but Neymar isn't better than Bale. Yeah, he's younger and probably faster, but not better. He could've been in the rest of the Euro leagues and his fee would've increased a lot, that's true, and that is because his skills would have increased as well. In Barcelona he'll improve a lot, no doubt about that and he'll be better than what he is now. Neymar isn't a fully developed player while Bale, Ronaldo and Messi are it.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Here in spain everyone says that while Neymar has won the Confe cup and the Brazilian league, Bale hasnt acomplished anything in his career. Last time I checked, been considered the best player of the BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD is a big acomplished. With people like Mata, Van Persie, Rooney, Hazard, Aguero, Tevez and many other top player, been considered the best of the 12/13 season is something big.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
No doubt about your last afirmation, but Neymar isn't better than Bale. Yeah, he's younger and probably faster, but not better. He could've been in the rest of the Euro leagues and his fee would've increased a lot, that's true, and that is because his skills would have increased as well. In Barcelona he'll improve a lot, no doubt about that and he'll be better than what he is now. Neymar isn't a fully developed player while Bale, Ronaldo and Messi are it.
You shouldnt underestimate the south american leagues they have got alot stronger the past few years also playing for brazil is just as good as playing in europe arguabely van persie was as good as bale last year same as suarez the only reason suarez isn't lookd at in the same light is because of his discipline imo bale is overrated i honestly see him fizzling out in madrid.