• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bag of Money - What would you do?

Killswitch

If you were the one who came upon a bag full of money over 6 figures would you turn it in or keep it?

I wouldn't tell anyone just put it in my bank thousand by thousand and continue to live the same old life.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
I'm not a millionaire, so I would definitely keep it. And keep it away from the banks, just lock it up in a safe and use it when I need it. That's a good safety net.

PHX

Legacy Member
Too broke to be that nice so yeah I'd keep it but wouldn't go flashing around with it cause more times than not if that much money is just laying around you don't want anything to do with where it came from.

Defiant

I'll take it, only because I know that if I hand it in I'm gonna have a lot of sleepless nights fantisizing about the shit I'd have bought with it.

Kingslayer

Keep it, of course. If I find it, it's mine, people who leave things in a public place are essentially forfeiting them, and especially because nobody loses a bag of money by accident. That isn't the type of thing that you just forget, like a CD or something. I'd definately keep it away from people, though, and try to be as transparent as possible. You don't want people asking questions. No banks, either, you deposit that much at once, it's suspicious, plus people can get access to your account somehow. A safe is the best way to go.

TheOneKnownAsFetter

I'd keep it. Living on my own with my girlfriend I need any money I can get. I would def give whatever my parents needed to get out of debt then buy a safe and put it in there.