• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad fan beatdown!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
that was not a beat down and yes he deserved it if you jump over the rails you deserved to get an ass kicking.

Defiant

The fan ALWAYS deserves it. I'm a little confused why the referees were only sort of politely poking him to get him to stop, like they just wanted to see what happened before getting involved.

Heisenberg

Not really a beatdown but he did deserve it and didn't deserve it. Jarrett asked him to come in the ring and is a pussy anyway starting to beat on the guy before he even gets into the ring.

Troy

Fans need to realise that they belong behind the railing in their seats. Always happy when they get knocked down by the wrestlers because they should never go there. Even if JJ told him to come to the ring he is only doing what a heel does in calling out fans but any fan with half a brain knows what the boundaries are and knows that it is part of the show.