Bad Boy Presents Bloody Elbow Radio: Brock Lesnar Conference Call Audio, Michael Chan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score

Bloody Elbow Radio, presented by Bad Boy, was live Thursday afternoon to bring you the breaking news of Brock Lesnar's illness. Hosts Matt Bishop, Forrest Lynn and Brian Hemminger talked the latest in mixed martial arts and provided live coverage and audio of the UFC's conference call to announce Lesnar had pulled out of his UFC 131 fight with Junior dos Santos.

We spoke with Matthew Roth, the editor of Head Kick Legend, to discuss this weekend's kickboxing slate, including the return of Badr Hari at It's Showtime Lyon.

Then we chatted with Bellator Season 4 lightweight tournament finalist Michael Chandler as he prepares for his fight with Patricky Freire this weekend at Bellator 44.

We talked with Chandler about what this tournament has been like for him:

I only had five fights going into this tournament, but at the same time, I've had been competing for a long time in wrestling and that's pretty close to how this tournament is. Training everyday and fighting quick. I used to be wrestling every weekend or a couple times a week, so my body's pretty well adapt to the hard grind and I'm blessed to have a body that stays healthy all the time and it's strong and it stays intact, if you will.

Bloody Elbow Radio is sponsored by Bad Boy. Bad Boy, the 2010 World MMA Awards winner for "Best Technical Clothing Brand," can be found at BadBoyMMA.com. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook and tell them Bloody Elbow sent you.

Direct download link: episode-34-weekend-preview-w-michael-chandler.mp3

*NEW* iTunes feed: Click here

RSS feed: bloodyelbowradio.rss

Or you can stream the show via our embeddable player:

Bellator 44: Lombard vs. Vitale coverage