News Backstage Talk On TNA's Future With Destination America

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Regarding Destination America possibly using their out clause with TNA at the end of September, Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez noted on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that it's not looking good for TNA.

While nothing has been said publicly regarding TNA's future with the network, no one has given the "thumbs up" internally. TNA has taped Impact Wrestling through this next month but as of this writing, there are no October tapings scheduled. There has been talk of taping in India this November but those tapings aren't confirmed either.

Source

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well if I were Destination America i'd pull the plug too... the show sucks. You got people splitting left and right, you even just lost James Storm. I wouldn't be surprised if this GFW invasion ends with GFW winning and TNA dead at last. TNA just has no where to go now... time to sell the assets to Jarrett and see how GFW goes

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
is T&A ded yet
T is, not A

hqdefault.jpg

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Well TNA is planning to stay in buildness in October. Just announced Kurt Angle's in-ring return on October 3rd.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
But, will they make it till the end of the year, though?

If they don't, then @Sharpy Sandow 's prediction of them going out of buildness by the end of the year comes true.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Sports Illustarted revealed Destination America is booting them once 2015 is over, but if the low ratings continue it'll be quicker

• Haha
Reactions: Swift