Backstage News on TNA's "Action Never Ends" Campaign

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- TNA talents were told at Thursday's talent meeting that the new "Action Never Ends" campaign is their opportunity to flesh out their own characters and get them more over than TNA can with it's two hour show. The idea is that everyone on the roster will be encouraged to send officials videos of themselves on the road, at home, reacting to things that are going on in the company. Some of those videos will be posted on the TNA website and social media while others will be edited into Impact and Xplosion. It was presented as a way for the talents to really dig in deep and create characters for themselves and as a way for everyone to get an extra spotlight on their work.
I don't mind this and could have it's benefits. I remember a report like this or similar to it being brought up a long time ago though and if I remember rightly, the talents were supposedly not happy as it was either something to do with it being intrusive or felt it completely break kayfabe.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I just see this being dropped in like a month.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I love a chance to laugh at TNA but this isn't one of those times, they are always throwing new shit up the wall and I think they should be applauded for that.

Not sure people will be flocking to their site to see AJ Styles at church however. Show Angle shooting up with his steds and meds and you might get hits.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah, WWE completely stole the showing matches during commercials thing, TNA did that a few months earlier. They do come up with a lot of new shit, it's just usually bad and they don't ever let it flesh out, they always up on it.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Its not a terrible idea, but like others I don't see it lasting or producing many benefits. Also I just think its much better just for talent to go to management in person and dicuss these things.