Backstage news on ADR and Dolph cashing in.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
WTF nooooooooooooooo Dolph should be cashing in and taking the title off Alberto Del Rio before Wrestleamia 29 this is so fucked up Dolph should be champion by now

Just like Kelly should be divas champ?

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I like ADR's current face run, he is a lot more enjoyable and entertaining than when he was a Heel.
He deserves this title run and I really hope it lasts as long as possible before dropping it to Dolph, which will help both superstars when the change occurs..

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
It's funny how much of a big difference face/heel turns make. This time last year having a Del Rio/Show segment would make me stop watching and post a rant about how shit the product is here. Now, I'm strangely enjoying it.

yes I did just say I'm enjoying Big Show

kenharkey7

Jobber
Reaction score
Re: RE: Backstage news on ADR and Dolph cashing in.

Crayo said:
Hoping that Dolph cashes in AT Wrestlemania.

Same here, mania is his last night to cash in right? It will add drama if it doesn't happen till like the end of the show, then bam ziggles does it

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
kenharkey7 said:
Same here, mania is his last night to cash in right? It will add drama if it doesn't happen till like the end of the show, then bam ziggles does it

No, he can cash in until this year's MITB PPV in July.

kenharkey7

Jobber
Reaction score
Re: RE: Backstage news on ADR and Dolph cashing in.

Leo C said:
No, he can cash in until this year's MITB PPV in July.

I thought he won it at mania though, I'm possibly wrong, but either way why not cash in on the biggest ppv of the year, make his mania moment, win the title and look good doing it. I think mania is the best time

Edit: your right it was at mitb

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
kenharkey7 said:
I thought he won it at mania though, I'm possibly wrong, but either way why not cash in on the biggest ppv of the year, make his mania moment, win the title and look good doing it. I think mania is the best time

Edit: your right it was at mitb

I agree with you there, Dolph cashing in at WM would be awesome to see one way or another.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I agree with WWE holding off on a cash in from Dolph. Del Rio's title reign is going great so far. I think he should feud with Big Show up until mania and than have Ziggler cash in at mania. How over would Ziggler be if he cashed in at mania & it's only a little less than four months away, so it's not a long time for him to hold it.

I also would like to see this in person since I'll be there on the 7th. My 5th mania, in my state, 1st money in the bank cash in live. I think I will once again shed man tears if I see this. Might record my reaction & put it on youtube.