Backstage Heat on Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Speaking of Punk, one person in the company commented that the 6/24 Raw rating was hurt partially due to Punk. It was said as in facetious in the sense we all know it means nothing but people in the company were talking like it did. The idea was that because he was tweeting so much about the Chicago Blackhawks and the Stanley Cup, and went to so many of their games, that it turned wrestling fans who weren’t hockey fans into NHL fans, and with how great the series was, it caught on.

Meltzer
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1693929-backstage-heat-on-cm-punk-over-tweets

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Yup.
Also, this sounds like bs.

The "M" in my keyboard is broken.
It happens so stop acting like a little girl who just learnt how to spell, I know you know spelling sweetheart. :dawg:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
e9aed7edee03a1090410b7742cf1f1c7.jpg

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm happy if it worked out like that. Boo hoo for live ratings, learn2replay. That hockey series was amazing.