• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Back to the Future Watch Along

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
backtothefuture-1.png

Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent thirty years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the eccentric scientist Doc Brown.

JOIN US HERE ON THRUSDAY DECEMBER 3RD AS WE GO SMARK TO THE FUTURE! With our next watch along, as we watch all 3 Back to the Future movies on the next 3 weeks.. FIRST UP....BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!

If you live in the States of the America, it is on Netfix

If you're in the UK, it's on Amazon Prime

anywhere else I got no idea :tom:

PRESS PLAY AT 7PM ET!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ain't no plans being made for the next two(not counting tonight in this) Thursdays :lol and probably not many after that either because of 02. But :heston some night will have to be used to actually go stay at my cousins for the night. Probably a night I hopefully can talks the man in to watching wrestling so I can live chat with my :pals:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I just watched the first two of these maybe two months or so ago but didn't get to the third one so let's rewatch the first two again :garrett

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I watched all 3 of them not even like 2 or 3 months ago myself :heston Me and my dad watched them over a 3 day period

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm going to bet that's probably not safe to do for real. :heston I remember seeing a video talking about it and yeah...