• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Rate/Hate/Debate
bsbsg3.jpg

jwind

Reaction score
Looks good. but the text really kills it.

Untouchable

Reaction score
5/10....doesn't really look like you've done much at all

Kassidy

Reaction score
looks good 7.5/10, I dont really like the text and there should be more in the bg it doesnt grab my attention and the text you use for wwe presents could look better with a 1 px stroke of black.

This is to Untouchable, Your sig agervates me save shit as a png so you dont see the white

Untouchable

Reaction score
.....ok.....but this isn't about my sigs i haven't put my sig up as part of the showroom.....i don't think i make good sigs any ways...i just have them so theres actually something there i don't really care how there saved to be honest.... and you can hardly see the white anyway ..unless your looking really hard for it....also Kassidy stop giving such kiss ass high ratings to people...just like everyone else on this forum seems to be doing...its stupid

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^im not giving a kiss ass rating im rating it by what i see and by my own ability cuz im not great either so y dont u just stop being a dick when it comes to ratings. but yea im using a diff skin then u and the bg color is dark grey i see all the white, save it as a png and there is no bg

imported_zero

yeah its grat like really great but the text kills it very much 7/10

Untouchable

Reaction score
im not being a dick im telling the truth....if he wants 2 get better someone has to tell him that its NOT!!! fucking 8/10 or anywhere near that

Untouchable

Reaction score
its just 3 pictures and some text....its not like he made the background or anything

Reaction score
Doesnt look too bad man, but everyone else has already said it: the text (all of it) kills the sig. Also, adding something to the bg might be a nice addittion too.