• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Back again

Weez

Hey guys,

I'm Weez. Yup, EWO is finally gone, so I'll be here sporadically. I promise not to break it. K? Thanks

Troy

Great to see you back here Weez, I was hoping that you would come back after EWO died. Be rest assured that WS will be around for a long time to come and won't die like EWO and PWM.

Pete

:welcome:

Check out our fed, if you're a fedder - it's ACW. Otherwise, hope to bump into you around the other boards! :)

Weez

Thanks for the warm welcome. @Troy: I had no doubts. Site looks good man, you guys have done a great job here.

@Pete I used to write for a fed but I've long since given up having that sort of time to play around anymore. Will still be stopping by and seeing what you all have cooking, however :)

@Prime Been a while, man.

Pete

Well man, I'm not a student anymore either ;) I have a job and (a semblance of) a life. But you know...this keeps me busy in the evenings :)