B U M P

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Life

By, J Remington
(me!)

What is life? Life is like a big obstacle in front of your optic ready to slow you down. And everytime you think you gotten past it it's gonna come back around and tackle you to the damn ground. What are Friends? Friends are people that you think are your friends, but they're really your enemy's with secret identities and disguises to hide their true colors. So just when you think your close enough to be brothers, they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't lookin'. What is Money? Money is what makes a man act funny. Money is the root of all evil. Money will make them same friends come back around, swearin' that they were always down. What is life? I'm tired of life.

1chiban

Reaction score
This thread deserves every questioning remark ever invented. For clarity I'll stick to WTF???!!!

Mr. Mat

Bump bump bump bump it up
bump bump bump shake the room tick tick tick bump.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Why?

JEALOUS?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!????????????!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!sucka!!!!!!????!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!?????????!

Wrestling Station

Bump the bum bum! :moon1: BUM BUM!!! Bump the big BUM! and chew the chewing gum in your bum bum! you will get a Bumy Bum with an elastic tender!! So your Bum + the elastic (p) chewing gum = BUMP!!!!! :yes: Equation solved!