Awkward Fan Photos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If you want to be rich and famous then you got to deal with this type of shit.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
If you want to be rich and famous then you got to deal with this type of shit.
There is a line Red...

Social etiquette must be used...its what separates
us from the other animals who don't wear shoes or
use toilet paper.

Paige-creepy-fan.jpg
Are we sure that isn't just Paige with an ex-boyfriend?

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
Photos-of-Paige-Kissing-and-Hugging-Fans-600x250.jpg

judging by a photo of the same meet up, I'd say Paige probably didn't mind it.. she was probably in a good mood that day or smth. But I also wouldn't say that she's one to shy away from physical contact with fans in general.

I reckon the Bellas didn't find it all that awkward but moreso funny, I mean Nikki has her arm around one dude and Brie locked arms with the other. And if it was awkward for them, they did a good job and managed to make it look good regardless.
The Orton and Sasha ones hurt, because both have talked about their dislike of people randomly walking up to them in public or outside of a meet & greet environment to take pictures, which is fair. That doesn't mean they hate their fans, it just means they value their private life and therefor like to set boundaries

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
Outside of their job wrestlers should be able to do whatever they want without fans following them into toilets or hound them while they're shopping. I will never buy the bs of "well they chose to be famous they should deal with this". Regardless of fame nobody should feel bothered and stressed by fans invading their personal space.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Photos-of-Paige-Kissing-and-Hugging-Fans-600x250.jpg

judging by a photo of the same meet up, I'd say Paige probably didn't mind it.. she was probably in a good mood that day or smth. But I also wouldn't say that she's one to shy away from physical contact with fans in general.
Or the fact she was just young & being overzealous.

Outside of their job wrestlers should be able to do whatever they want without fans following them into toilets or hound them while they're shopping. I will never buy the bs of "well they chose to be famous they should deal with this". Regardless of fame nobody should feel bothered and stressed by fans invading their personal space.
I agree G-Fish...

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Guys...perhaps show some respect

.but then rumor is Paige is a HUGE
flirt so...you know.

I'd be happy to take a photo of me licking
Charlotte's feet so...

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
I get amused by photos like this. They are extremely awkward and I'd never put myself in such a position, but it's cool that these people were probably dreaming of getting a picture for weeks, months, YEARS and they finally get it.

I do think Sasha is pissed in her picture. I'd be too. I can only imagine being tired after a show, waiting to get on a plane to go to the next one, and then people are screaming at you to take a picture. Not even a greeting beforehand, or some small talk. No "you did great tonight, how are you feeling?" All they get is "OH MY GOD YOU ARE HAVING PERSONAL TIME GIMMIE A PICTUREEEEE." I'd feel upset too tbh.

However, I don't think the airport pictures shouldn't be a thing. Some of you would disagree and that's alright. I just acknowledge that these wrestlers have hundreds of thousands/millions of the Rock's fans and not everyone can get an autograph or picture at those public places. So, I think they should absolutely attempt to take a picture if they are at the airport and see the wrestler (I do not condone waiting at the airport strictly for a picture though). But, if you're going to get a picture at an airport, during their limited personal time, at least try to make an effort to talk to them first and feel out their attitude instead of going right to the "GIMMIE A PICTURE GIMMIE GIMMIE"

holy crap dude I wrote a lot on a threat that's not that complicated. Funny pictures though! I think that Bella Twins one is absolutely insane on so many levels haha.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Hey @Ryan Blade

I wouldn't take anything I say too seriously...
& my remarks were meant more as jokes...
even if Paige does have somewhat of a track
record when it comes to flirting.

:happy2:

Also I would have quoted your message but
for some reason you can't quote quotes.