AWF: Attitude Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

I decided to make a new BTB because I started DREAM (my other BTB) without any BTB background meaning roster wasn't balanced, I didn't know how to continue my feuds (even though its just one lol but it was the main event :p). So I decided to make a new one and think further before making the final decisions instead of posting fueds while trying to keep up with it if that makes any sense? Hopefully doing this will make it more easier to continue with and more enjoyable to read!

Thanks

--------------------------------
Backstory:
AWF started June 2009 ran by Eric Bischoff. AWF has not yet been televised since its debut until now!
Eric Bischoff manged to come to an agreement to Television company FOX. From there Bischoff plans to rule the wrestling business by running big wrestling promotions such as WWE and TNA out of business.

-STAFF-
6772qa.jpg

Chairman: Eric Bischoff

2w6cvgw.jpg

SUPERSTARS GM: Kurt Angle

xcj3p1.jpg

WOMENS GM: Taryn Terrell

2gy3t4o.jpg
28k23kn.jpg

COMMENTATORS: Tazz & Micheal Cole

sfgqcm.jpg

RING ANNOUNCERS: Eve Torres

1hdy60.jpg
veyds5.jpg

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWERS: Angela Fong & Matt Sriker

-ROSTER-

FACE
HEEL

Randy Orton
Booker T
RVD
Jeff Hardy
Edge
Mr. Kennedy
Jack Swagger
Dolph Ziggler
CM Punk
Big Show
Brian Kendrick
Carlito
Kofi Kingston
MVP
Shelton Benjamin
William Regal
Christian
Johnny Nitro
Ted Dibiase

-WOMENS DIVISION-

Gail Kim
Layla
Kelly Kelly
Melina
Candice Michelle
Mickie James

*roster may change

-CHAMPIONS-

AWF Champion - Randy Orton
AWF Television Champion - RVD
AWF Womens Championship - Gail Kim

-PPV-
January/Febuary: Wreckless
March: Uncensored
April: AWF I
May/June: TBA
July: GLOBAL WARNING!
August: Summer at the Beach
October: Holloween Havoc
November: TBA
December: December to Dismember

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This looks interesting and I hope that you have planned this out enough that you can keep up with it. I look forward to seeing the first show but the one thing that makes me think, why is there the fact that champions are crowned before the first show, it could have been used as an excellent storyline so that it comes from the first show.

Klide

Well AWF was established before there first televised show or in other words I start my btb about 6-7 months in but hopefully after the first televised show it will make sense. I appretiate it for taking some time. To check out my btb

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well, can I just make a quick suggestion and say that you should recap what happened before the first shows. Say that the AWF had weekly shows? Then you should just recap by month. It would allow the readers to follow and although it may seem like work, I believe that it will add something to your first show.

Need anything, just shoot me with a PM.

seX-Power

I do like the roster but I recommend some lower carders to fill it out, and a tag division if you're thinking about making one.

Good luck and all with this.

Klide

I know this may sound lazy but I havent done this lately since I dont really have the time to. But if some one wants to help me please say so. I got all these solid story lines in my head but just write poorly and dont have the time to write em, dont really no how to write them tbh. SO IF SOMEONES INTERESTED PLEASE SAY SO (WE DONT HAVE TO CONTINUE AWF WE COULD START NEW OR I COULD HELP YOU WITH BOOKING)

WAZZio

Reaction score
Hey dude, really find your style interesting for this BTB.
I was wondering if you'd like to join a more interactive approach.
Its a site owned by a guy named Matt and you pick 10 superstars in a draft then pay for stars. You get 500,000.00 cash to pay for stars and you own your own brand (which u name and find a station for) and all that kinda stuff.
Were just getting it started so you wanna join us!? :)