Awesome...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
F4W said:
WWE Diva Natalya helped foil an audacious attempt by ex Diva Melina to involve herself in last nights Divas tag match in Cleveland. On Monday afternoon Natalya recieved a text message from Melina claiming she was in Cleveland, had a ticket for the Raw show and asking "If I jump KK (Kelly Kelly), you will play ball right?"

Natalya presumed this was a joke, but showed it to the Divas' liaison who after alerting WWE security then asked her to ring Melina to find out exactly what she had planned. The conversation, which Natalya put on loud-speaker with several members of the lockeroom present included a rambling and possibly under the influence Melina suggesting that attacking Kelly live on Raw would get her a job back as a Diva as "Vince loves reality angles"

Sure enough Melina was spotted in the queue for the show with a ticket. Unlike what she may have witnessed on WWE television, she was to find out that WWE are actually allowed to turn people away whether they have a ticket to the show or not. A humiliated Melina was warned that the next time she tries something like this the police will be involved.

Not for the first time Melina's on-off boyfriend John Morrison bore the brunt of her misadventure. He was asked to "keep his woman under control" and his in-ring appearance was that 30 second squash defeat to Alberto Del Rio.

Bwahahahahaha...dumb ass Morrison. Tasting Batista's and half the roster's dicks for something he can do better than, now this? I don't give a fuck what any of you think, his love for a batshit crazy woman is costing him more than his manhood here.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

...god...

Reaction score
looool what a pathetic bitch, come on Morrison..

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
When asked about the situation, Batista responded, "I still can't believe they got rid of their hottest diva."

Yup, they're still fucking... lmfao!

Reaction score
Morrison and Melina = Candido and Sunny

Word.

Morrison is gonna end up future endeavored if he doesn't take control of his balls and his career. Think about how many opportunities he's had and either dropped the ball or flopped in the spot. And that was just him on his own. Now his psychotic ho bag girlfriend is fucking up his career for him and she isn't even in the fucking company anymore.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Someone's gonna have to point me in direction at a wikipedia or something so I can find out what cha' all talkin' bout' with this Candildo and Sunny story....

I'm interested in learnin' this story home dawg....

(coolio's Gangsta' Paradise plays as Kenfan learns lessons and school shit)