Awesome Kong/Christy Hemme: Will it work?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

So it seems like Awesome Kong will now feud with Christy Hemme. It also looks like Christy has taken the spot as the top Knockout in TNA. I already posted a thread about Christy's credibility and whether she deserves this push, but now I was just wondering, do you think this feud with Awesome Kong is going to work? How long will the feud last?

Imo, Kong/Christy could be ok but I'm not sure how good the matches could be. I don't think Christy Hemme is that good in the ring just yet, I'm just hoping that Kong can carry her to a good match. The only problem I see with this is Kong will end up winning every time since Christy isn't ready for a Knockouts title shot yet. I'm expecting the feud to last a few months before Kong finds someone else to squash

Thoughts?

seX-Power

I am honestly doubting that this will even go further then a month or two. Christy Hemme really hasnt been built up much at all and I dont think a match with Kong would be really great skill-wise. This will just be another squash for Kong, until hopefully either Raisha Saeed or to a much lesser extent Rhaka Khan turn on her and present a serious challenge. They should have given the belt to ODB while she had momentum.

Sarah Palin for Knockout's Champ!

Beer Money Army

christy hemme is shit..

i am awaiting Kong Vs Roxxi..

i will not enjoy kong vs christy, because i don't believe christy has it in her to wrestle against kong

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Hemme is moving up, but I don't think she's up for top Knockout yet. I'd be surprised (and fairly annoyed) if she won the title this early.

After losing to Kong she'll probably start something with TBP while ODB or Roxxi finally get the title.

Kizza

No, it won't work. Wilde may be butt monkey ugly, but at least she had some talent. Hemme has no talent whatsoever. Boring, shit, shit again and finally, shit.

I hope Kong squashes her in 20 seconds without Christy getting a move in. Her as Knockouts Champ would be an abomination.

TNAWrestlingAholic

Reaction score
Yeah, this will not work. Hemme is not even close to being ready for such a power athlete like Kong, like she cannot be fast enough for Kong after the extent of time she was out of the six - sided ring. Like Christy is very tough but she can't start out against the biggest diva in the wrestling world right now.

I don't think Christy or TNA knows the phrase "take it slow"! Like why don't you start Hemme vs, ODB or something, like a weaker diva who won't destroy Christy!

Kizza

It's obvious that they are trying to compensate for Gail Kim, but they have chosen the wrong person and done it way too fast.

RDH1

Reaction score
Christy has the experience to pull this off and the the looks to keep the people's attention while she's champ,...This can work..Just give it a chance.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
But she's not nearly talented enough yet. Watch the Divas if you want eye candy. The Knockouts champion should be an actual wrestler. Kong, Saeed (as Cheerleader Melissa!!), Angelina Love, or Roxxi.

Dwes

Reaction score
It won't work and it shows TNA's weakness. That is they can't book a good storyline without messing up and they don't know when to pull the trigger on certain wrestlers. Right now they have put theirself in a postion where the knockouts are boring and stale. All because they won't pull the trigger on Angleina Love or Roxxi and ODB when they have the chance. Love is the most featured knockout and time and time again they deny her the big win or the title. Her having the title keeps everyrthing fresh but TNA decides to give it to Kong. The problem with Kong is she's ran through everybody and TNA seems like they are trying to rectify a mistake. That nistake was squashing the credeiblity of the whole divison when Wilde beat Kong. Wilde wasn't that over out the impact zone and TNA went right back to Kong which leads them having to go through every knockout all over again without trying to have the same old feuds.

Solution TNA needs to book better.